5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
He replaced it with other better projects actually, not a timeline issue for what it's worth.

Let's not even talk about Nyl, the number of such quality animations he produces in a year, it's beyond me, especially when I am looking around and Seeing Miro and such artists. At least Jackerman does monthly as well (even though let's be honest, how many good monthly's we see in 12 months? 1? That 5 minutes after party one. The rest are dogs, horses and werewolves fucking something for a few minutes in a few angles and nobody watching them more than once. But his main project obviously makes it all ok, the problem is, it takes him like 1.5-2 years to finish it. While we have how many Bordellero episodes in 12 months? Full voice acting, tons of intro and backstory and a lot of actual sex scenes.

Nothing against Jackerman here. But I don't think any artist in this industry produces more (such high-quality) works than Nyl. It's not even funny. And I don't think Nyl works like crazy as well. He also has breaks and pauses his Patreon etc. But still, how he pulls that off is beyond me.

Oh and yeah. Nyl almost never even gives any deadlines. He just drops these animations while we have no idea it's coming this week or something. That's a much better strategy I think. It's ready when it's ready.
He worked on Gorgon for almost an entire year. Those who subscribed to him got nothing out of it but a few pics and loops over a period of 12 months. If you aren't paying for it you might not care, but as someone that did, I didn't enjoy funding something that was never completed. The worst part about it is he didn't even admit he cancelled it. It just disappeared and he hoped nobody would notice. If people are paying you, you owe it to them to be upfront about shit like that (reminds me of Miro).

His work is good, but I wouldn't call it consistent by any means.

twiw

Aug 24, 2018
He worked on Gorgon for almost an entire year. Those who subscribed to him got nothing out of it but a few pics and loops over a period of 12 months. If you aren't paying for it you might not care, but as someone that did, I didn't enjoy funding something that was never completed. The worst part about it is he didn't even admit he cancelled it. It just disappeared and he hoped nobody would notice. If people are paying you, you owe it to them to be upfront about shit like that (reminds me of Miro).

His work is good, but I wouldn't call it consistent by any means.
I think it's a bit delusional message really. I don't even care about Nyl or any drama, but to say he hoped nobody would notice etc, seriously )) I think he informed people about that project all the time and he planning to release what he managed to create without completing it fully as he initially planned as well. Personally I never even understood this Gorgon thing as it's the worst idea he ever had it seems like but if you were hyped about it, don't worry, it's still coming as well (whatever was done until he finally decided to stop it, which is fair enough, I am not gonna be surprised if it's still gonna look fantastic but just more like separate sex scenes).

But his whole platform is about just supporting the creator and releasing content all the time in return. I don't think it ever was about funding Gorgon or funding Bordellero or funding MK, I have no idea about what's coming next, but every time something drops, it just looks like a project that some creators spend a whole year on. That's what I don't get about this industry. Either some people milking it too much or are just too lazy or the skill gap is that big...

Reactions: Annihilism

Mare565

Mar 30, 2022
Anybody know how long jackerman took to make mw1 or mw2, I'm just really curious (not talking about cod)

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
I think it's a bit delusional message really. I don't even care about Nyl or any drama, but to say he hoped nobody would notice etc, seriously )) I think he informed people about that project all the time and he planning to release what he managed to create without completing it fully as he initially planned as well. Personally I never even understood this Gorgon thing as it's the worst idea he ever had it seems like but if you were hyped about it, don't worry, it's still coming as well (whatever was done until he finally decided to stop it, which is fair enough, I am not gonna be surprised if it's still gonna look fantastic but just more like separate sex scenes).

But his whole platform is about just supporting the creator and releasing content all the time in return. I don't think it ever was about funding Gorgon or funding Bordellero or funding MK, I have no idea about what's coming next, but every time something drops, it just looks like a project that some creators spend a whole year on. That's what I don't get about this industry. Either some people milking it too much or are just too lazy or the skill gap is that big...
Listen, that's great you don't care. The point I was making is someone posted that Jackerman takes forever to release videos (which I don't even think is true) so I mentioned another popular creator that released absolutely nothing in the span of 1 year yet people just let it slide (double standard).

Mare565

Mar 30, 2022
It must be cuz if he's struggling with a 5 min video every month I don't even wanna think about both mw

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Anybody know how long jackerman took to make mw1 or mw2, I'm just really curious (not talking about cod)
MW1 is difficult to say a certain time, because Jackerman said that he had already started making it when he was still working with Tentacular, that even this was one of the reasons for creating Tentacular, which was created so that he could gain time while he was doing MW1, but if I were to guess, I would say it was about 6 or 7 months, since MW2 was released 10 months after MW1, so it would be in the expected average time for MW1.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Are the new nominations posted?
And can anyone share the old nominations for this month? Which Anna and her Stallion won

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Are the new nominations posted?
And can anyone share the old nominations for this month? Which Anna and her Stallion won
Don't think that's occurred yet. the period tends to be 10-15th for submitting, and 15-20 for voting.

Also unclear if its happening now, schedule's pretty out of wack atm.

Previous noms were here: https://f95zone.to/threads/jackerman-collection-2023-02-19-jackerman.69853/post-10110243

Don't assume all will carry over.

Lastly...now that Joka's seemingly poofed thanks to all the endless crap talk here, someone else'll have to foot the bill to see the info.

I haz a supporter buddy, but don't expect like instant replies when stuff gets shared :geek:

DannyTanna

Aug 24, 2022
Jenny is bringing Rex back from the vet. She is a little heavy on the gas and gets pulled over.
Female cop and Rex take it from there. Everyone wins!!!
I hope someone with a tie to Jackerman can put this in his ear.

Jenny and Rex are coming back from the vet. Rex was getting his shots. He is laying in the back seat and Jenny can see him in her rear view mirror. The camera pans back to her license plate. It reads #1RLTOR and just to the left is a bumper sticker. It reads. I❤MY DOG!

As Jenny looks back again she notices Rex got the wrong shot. She sees a raging hard on in the mirror. With that shock she swerved over the midline of the road.

Within a second she sees the police lights. She pulls over and the female cop in the pic above approaches the car. She taps on the window and Jenny lowers it.

The officer asks if she has been drinking. Mind you the car still lightly smells of alcohol. Jenny says no Mam. The officer asks her to exit the vehicle. Jenny steps out and is placed in cuffs for her protection.

The officer now has Jenny right where she wants her. The camera pans down and we can see the officer has a bulge growing in her leather panties. She says we must do a breatherlizer test.

She forces Jenny in cuffs down to her knees. The officers cock is now poking out of her panties. Jenny is told to open wide and with that the officer releases the side strap of her panties.

Out comes a MONSTER COCK which is slowly forced down Jenny's throat. Jenny mumbles something and the officer states Just doing my job!!

After about a minute the officer pulls Jenny up by the cuffs that are behind her. She pushes Jenny's tits up against the back window of the car.

Rex sees the beautiful boobs pressed up against the glass. He sits up and his cock is raging bad. He steps on the door from the inside and hits the power button to lower the window.

Jenny now falls in a bit by the officer thrusting from behind. Rex know on 2 legs gives his Mommy a oral cavity search.
The 2 huge cocks are going crazy in her pushy and mouth.

The 2 both release their loads into Jenny and we see her belly fill. Jenny slides down the side of the car with a smile. The loads are emptied and we see Jenny fall to her knees. The camera shows the officers ass walking back to the squad then pans to Rex laying back down in the car.

I would do anything to help support this Jenny short film. Any additional ideas would be awesome and any support to push this Jackerman and his supporters which I'm a part of.

Thank you

The officer name tag says HUNG!!

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Jenny and Rex are coming back from the vet. Rex was getting his shots. He is laying in the back seat and Jenny can see him in her rear view mirror. The camera pans back to her license plate. It reads #1RLTOR and just to the left is a bumper sticker. It reads. I❤MY DOG!

As Jenny looks back again she notices Rex got the wrong shot. She sees a raging hard on in the mirror. With that shock she swerved over the midline of the road.

Within a second she sees the police lights. She pulls over and the female cop in the pic above approaches the car. She taps on the window and Jenny lowers it.

The officer asks if she has been drinking. Mind you the car still lightly smells of alcohol. Jenny says no Mam. The officer asks her to exit the vehicle. Jenny steps out and is placed in cuffs for her protection.

The officer now has Jenny right where she wants her. The camera pans down and we can see the officer has a bulge growing in her leather panties. She says we must do a breatherlizer test.

She forces Jenny in cuffs down to her knees. The officers cock is now poking out of her panties. Jenny is told to open wide and with that the officer releases the side strap of her panties.

Out comes a MONSTER COCK which is slowly forced down Jenny's throat. Jenny mumbles something and the officer states Just doing my job!!

After about a minute the officer pulls Jenny up by the cuffs that are behind her. She pushes Jenny's tits up against the back window of the car.

Rex sees the beautiful boobs pressed up against the glass. He sits up and his cock is raging bad. He steps on the door from the inside and hits the power button to lower the window.

Jenny now falls in a bit by the officer thrusting from behind. Rex know on 2 legs gives his Mommy a oral cavity search.

The 2 both release their loads into Jenny and we see her belly fill. The loads are emptied and we see Jenny fall to her knees. The camera shows the officers ass walking back to the squad then pans to Rex laying back down in the car.

I would do anything to help support this Jenny short film. Any additional ideas would be awesome and any support to push this Jackerman and his supporters which I'm a part of.

Thank you
There is one surefire way to suggest this idea

Qmaaer3D

Nov 1, 2021

The 2 both release their loads into Jenny and we see her belly fill. The loads are emptied and we see Jenny fall to her knees. The camera shows the officers ass walking back to the squad then pans to Rex laying back down in the car.

Thank you
it will takes probably 2-3 months for him

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes