Jul 6, 2017
Is there a difference between the Fallen Lady 4 (FL4) draft and the fallen lady 1+2? I’ve only dled FL4 part 2 and which is the more complete one. Cant access the 1+2 because I’m on mobile atm.

kaileen

Jan 27, 2021
MEGA Link:
Fallen Lady 4, part 2
(Text & No-Text, zip file)

E-H Gallery Links:

8-muses links:

(Text & No-Text, zip files)

View attachment 1329817 View attachment 1329818 View attachment 1329819
Hi gekk0z, thank you so much for sharing. But I wonder, is it include the 12 bonus images? And for the part 1 that you mention before as 'draft', is that 'draft' still same with the official release now?
I'm so sorry for too much questions, but I will appreciate if you want to answer my questions. Thank you ;)

Reactions: Jameshd

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I really wish most of his stuff had text. The Goblin Bride series is fantastic but with no dailouge it feels kinda muted to me. I never was one for ripping game cgs since dailouge adds to it. Does anyone have an updated list of all his works with text (story) I know fallen lady has test along with images but I can't think of any other ones.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
Oct 3, 2019
I really wish most of his stuff had text. The Goblin Bride series is fantastic but with no dailouge it feels kinda muted to me. I never was one for ripping game cgs since dailouge adds to it. Does anyone have an updated list of all his works with text (story) I know fallen lady has test along with images but I can't think of any other ones.
The only other one that has text is Wild Suzi's Uncontrollable Lust, unless you count the story digests of Elf Slave. I think he only really started doing dialogue with Fallen Lady because his English has improved to where he's comfortable with it.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes