Solakho

Oct 27, 2018
Try searching on affect3d store. There is a lot of animations and "comic" with a similar style but it mostly futa :mad:
Seriously. The affect3D store is great since they feature high-quality stuff so that you don't have to sift through Renderotica. There's just so much futa to the point where it's fucking ridiculous.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
jared's new girls look incredible love the elf comics especially. just hope the old goblin would bang that chick and suck on her tits. sadly she only fucked him quick and then got fully banged by some big brute like in every of his comics. and thats one of my only big criticism: nearly always the same, muscular big sized (orcish) brute... and his tit sucking pics where more in his older comics.

i hope to see all 3 elven girls (the two blondes and the black haired) in some goblin gangbang rape with much titsucking. that would be AMAZING

Last edited:
Reactions: takes and NukaCola

Dezdrehel

Jul 13, 2019
Hello,

I'm looking for the 14 images bonus of Elf slave 1 (volunteer).

This is what i read from the description of Affect3D store for this comics :
What's Included:
A-side (the original version) : 230 images
B-side (an alternative version) : 222 images
Bonus : 14 images

I've taken the A-side from OP. (thanks to him) and The B-side from 8muse.
But i can't find anywhere those 14 bonus images.

Is there a place where we can get it ?

Reactions: Nuaja

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
His Animated Stories are pretty amazing. You should check them out when you can. They're between 5-20 Minutes. Have storylines, Not really any choices like a game. But 100% Animated.
where can we find them ?

TimB

Apr 28, 2019
yes im aware of those ones and have em thank you, i though their was more that im not aware of
No. I think those are the only animations. I checked affect3dstore and those seem to be the only ones. If there are anymore I hope someone shares!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There appear to be a new comic from Jared called Message 1. Anyone have it?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes