Jennah

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone have this: and ?

Reactions: Gemini667

rienfeeds

Sep 6, 2018
Such a great concept of Art he have but about it i recently found come across by someone recommend me to check it out his Patreon page. Well I didn't get disappointed of his artworks Category based on Monster, Elves and Elf Womans coz at the end of the day it's all about Sensual more than Futa!!!! Thanks to "crazy666" for recommending me all though I never find out about this artist.
Support this Artist on Patreon: he needs more Patron to complete his recent Projects.
I recently purchased his all contents for to support him, By the way not gonna share because some one already did on this forum but I see some text .Version or water mark blurred .Version animation of SOB4 Kunoichi Edition so I'm gonna try to share that later.
Besides that I have purchased yesterday Early-Access of SOB5 in Patreon which is SOB4 Witch Edition he rename it to SECRET OF BEAUTY 5: WITCH EDITION that contains 4K Wallpapers, Concept Artworks, WIP images but unfortunately he message me in 7 EST not to share it unless it Releases Coming on in February end 2020 but I'm gonna left you the title screen PEACE OUT!!! sof5.gif

Last edited:

rienfeeds

Sep 6, 2018
Hey, thank you for info. Does SECRET OF BEAUTY 5 contain animations or only images?
As per Jared999D what his posting right now on his Patreon??/ is only Scraps, Gifs, Unreleased Images and some HD Working progress images of SOB5 and also I didn't mention Elf Slave 5 (remember only for patrons) which is a Photo Sets are gonna available on Affect3dStore as well but SOB5 in MP4 format it has 2 Resolution = 2K + 1080p but I don't know the length.

rienfeeds

Sep 6, 2018
by Jared999D is Now available on Affect3dStore.
0-a3d-main-elfslave5.jpg
adobe-collage.jpg
Here's my purchased file from Affect3dStore:
and please if you like this artist CONTENTS make sure to support them on Social media as well because it helps them a lot to motivate on the future!
Slushe : / Patreon :

(Note: I'm taking down the Patreon link due to message on his Patreon for recent posted AMP1907-Elf Slave 5 but decided to share up the link with my purchased file from Affect3dStore. ENJOY!!) PEACE OUT AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Last edited:

johnycage69

Nov 22, 2019
by Jared999D is Now available on Affect3dStore. View attachment 496952
Here's the message i got from via Patreon link: OP Updated
and please if you like this artist CONTENTS make sure to support them on Social media as well because it helps them a lot to motivate on the future!
Slushe : / Patreon :
i got my gift, Merry Christmas buddy and to all F95ZONE.TO members too..

rienfeeds

Sep 6, 2018
20191226_140801.jpg
This is a message from Jared999D on his page moments ago! Maybe next time I really have to think about it before i post something.
(And please try to understand if i share or even someone try to from his content, his not making any amount of money at all, So try to be support him.) Thank you! PEACE OUT!!!

Fruitycake

Nov 22, 2019
There is no Copyrights option to these artist like movie companies or neither they gonna strike down on the post you've posted. So don't feel feel that way you just made an illegal crime. His posting images not his 3d works + A digital artist always has to know there posting computerization files and not some Monalisa Potrait, You shared it because you like the artist content + you have spread the word of those artist. Now I really don't feel the same way about the person (Jared999D) that I seen before but sure I like his contents.
Fuck%$#$ Chins!!!!

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes