Fruitycake

Nov 22, 2019
I'm wondering about this prologue image way back in 2017 when the Sob4 prologue came out, So is jared rendering his new animation something connected to this or his using some new upgrade different shape of Suzi in SOB5 !?
View attachment 567123
I have no idea, there is no clue to find anything like SOB5. Even a single image from that work or concept!!!, but yes it is true that some sob5 animation got released on Patreon.

rienfeeds

Sep 6, 2018
on Affect3dStore msg2-teaser.jpeg
Jenna was not interested in regular sex. So she asked JD for the pleasure she had never experienced. JD's method was straightforward. He will send her messages. Now she must obey his message no matter what happens. On a hot summer day, she went out on the street in her gaudy clothes. And entered a dirty back alley. She was pleasant and excited about the unusual experience. JD's first mission was to find a man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTE: I'll be upload in this week in certain time but there's new logo mark come up in Jared's Patreon recently. So it is probaly going to be same logo marked in his Affect3d shop as well.

rienfeeds

Sep 6, 2018

0-A3D-Main-Message2.jpg
Official Purchased: / Fan Purchase:
See Also:
NOTE: I've removed the 8 concept pictures due opt-out the any Copyrights from the artist.
ENJOY!!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Goblins gonna pound on :p her for the second time!
oh yeah!!! Idk if it’s me - I guess not - but I wrote him on slush and that I would love to see more goblin stuff and that I like the new hairstyle of the elf with the black hair. guess he really cares and consider feedback :3 (not like e.g. blackadder..)
I personally think the new hairstyle looks far better (and sexier) than the old one with the bun

rienfeeds

Sep 6, 2018
SOB5 : Witch Edition
wip, scraps, gif, concept, environment, wallpaper
test-breathing-03re-01.jpg

NOTE: Added with last 5 month wallpapers, Jenna & MSG WIP + I have successfully imported all missing posts from the artist that I pledged on Patreon with session cookie in some where.
[folder updated]

Last edited:

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Message 2
View attachment 575844
Official Purchased: / Fan Purchase:
See Also:
NOTE: I've removed the 8 concept pictures due opt-out the any Copyrights from the artist.
ENJOY!!
Is there no way to share the concept art?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes