Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
found a site where the latest one might be fully shared. don't know if the site is trustworthy and if you can dowload the hole thing (don't understand these asian sites)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hahaha...i want to die as a happy lad.
I hope he is alright & hopefully will release the new set of Elf series soon.
well i hope we see now more of the black haired girl, since i LOVE her new hairstyle and this poncho outfit :3
and as far as i know she is included in ES6 aswell as the blond one with long hair. (the first one with my most fav creatures: goblins, the other one with trained orcs (who look second best even they look too trained in my opinion)

Reactions: BatmanNinja

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
well i hope we see now more of the black haired girl, since i LOVE her new hairstyle and this poncho outfit :3
and as far as i know she is included in ES6 aswell as the blond one with long hair. (the first one with my most fav creatures: goblins, the other one with trained orcs (who look second best even they look too trained in my opinion)
The goblins had a great time in the last set but i think,the fun will continue into the new set as we can see in the teaser picture that the red goblin(he is the most horniest fella in the group) is having the most fun out of that elf.
On the other hand,it's high time that a new set is released by Jared999D.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

and my most fav:

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes