Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I got this error when I clicked on the love interest overview....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 44, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 49, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 59, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 62, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 269, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 275, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 286, in execute
NameError: Name 'eriks' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 49, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 62, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 269, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 275, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 286, in execute
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1594, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1712, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 236, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'eriks' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Bonus 01 V0.5.3
Sat Dec 10 18:46:49 2022
An error in the German translation.
It will be corrected for the next version.
In the meantime you can change to English if you want to see the LI menu.

Reactions: Coyote01

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
An error in the German translation.
It will be corrected for the next version.
In the meantime you can change to English if you want to see the LI menu.
Thanks for your reply and this tip.... :) I set to English, clicked the overview and the new entries, and set back to German, now everything works again... (y)

Thanks again! :)

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Problem with the Italian translation the translator is missing the texts to be translated, meaning that he never received them, otherwise he would have translated them, the journal section of l.i. remains in French on all the characters in the list. screenshot0001.png

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Problem with the Italian translation the translator is missing the texts to be translated, meaning that he never received them, otherwise he would have translated them, the journal section of l.i. remains in French on all the characters in the list. View attachment 2226243
Indeed, he didn't get that part. But I'll send him the dialogues of episode 01 at the same time.
I have a lot of work right now. I'm doing the best I can.

Reactions: Geko1711

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
So... I just played the last update and played all three paths of Lexie to see how they differ from each other.
I must honestly say that I find all three just great, although I liked the way of the more permissive Lexie a bit more. Somehow I found that trait in her to be totally cute. :love:
I can't wait to see how the story continues with Jason and all the characters. :)

Absolutely great game! (y):love:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce the release of episode 1 "The Awakening".
After many months of waiting, the sequel is finally here and I hope you will enjoy it.

English-speaking friends, I don't forget you. My translator is late as usual so I don't have the English translation and even less the other translations.
But be sure that I will put the version as soon as it is available. I hope before the end of the year.

PS: The avatar of my translator is in this Ep01, tell me in comments who you think it is.

---

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis heureux de vous annoncer la sortie de l'épisode 1 "L'éveil".
Après de longs mois d'attente, la suite est enfin là et j'espère que vous allez vous régaler.

Amis anglophones, je ne vous oublie pas. Ma traductrice est en retard comme à son habitude et je n'ai donc pas la traduction anglaise et encore moins les autres traductions.
Mais soyez sûr que je mettrai la version dès qu'elle sera disponible. J'espère avant la fin de l'année.

PS: L'avatar de ma traductrice se trouve dans cet Ep01, dites moi en commentaire qui vous pensez que c'est.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce the release of episode 1 "The Awakening".
After many months of waiting, the sequel is finally here and I hope you will enjoy it.

English-speaking friends, I don't forget you. My translator is late as usual so I don't have the English translation and even less the other translations.
But be sure that I will put the version as soon as it is available. I hope before the end of the year.

PS: The avatar of my translator is in this Ep01, tell me in comments who you think it is.

---

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis heureux de vous annoncer la sortie de l'épisode 1 "L'éveil".
Après de longs mois d'attente, la suite est enfin là et j'espère que vous allez vous régaler.

Amis anglophones, je ne vous oublie pas. Ma traductrice est en retard comme à son habitude et je n'ai donc pas la traduction anglaise et encore moins les autres traductions.
Mais soyez sûr que je mettrai la version dès qu'elle sera disponible. J'espère avant la fin de l'année.

PS: L'avatar de ma traductrice se trouve dans cet Ep01, dites moi en commentaire qui vous pensez que c'est.
A late translation is better than a bad translation

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
While I'm waiting for the English translation, what's with the patch on the OP? I never noticed it before.

It can't be incest, unless the base game has changed the sisters to housemates and their mom to landlady etc, and this patch restores their original labels. Not a bad idea if the sisters are going to be doing anything sexual together as is heavily hinted is going to happen, Patreon ban anything with incest.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
While I'm waiting for the English translation, what's with the patch on the OP? I never noticed it before.

It can't be incest, unless the base game has changed the sisters to housemates and their mom to landlady etc, and this patch restores their original labels. Not a bad idea if the sisters are going to be doing anything sexual together as is heavily hinted is going to happen, Patreon ban anything with incest.
It's just a patch to fix a problem in the script that prevents to launch the LI menu.

Reactions: S1nsational

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Wow....Guliana et Amal..... J'ai envie d'elles !
Très beaux modèles de femme. Les seins pendants de Guliana sont superbes. Bien hâte de voir ceux de Amal.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes