imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Unfortunately not! I haven't heard from my translator. If I don't get the translations by next Thursday, I will change translators.
i'm not in the work field, but, if u need to translate ENG -> PORT, i can help, if this will help the readers...

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Lexie lecoeur
I just had an idea for a future character...I know, it's weird, but anyway...
What about a female midget, with nice big titties and (optional) an hairy bush ?
I just listened the new episodes of The Witcher on Netflix, and it gave me this idea.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
YES !!! Totally like her, with her beautiful big tits and large aerolas ! But in a real midget size for Jason !
ps. : I really like your Mère Noël ! Seeing sexy old granny in lingerie (with hairy gray bush) is amazing. And what's about a big fat old man like your Santa Claus ! Tu réussis vraiment bien à me faire rêver avec Jason & Girls have dreams.

screenshot0089.png

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Just tried this game. I'm wondering, is there any way to avoid getting involved with Lexie? I played around with various options, but they all seem to start something off with her. There're a lot of games which force an LI on the MC at the start, ostensibly for story purposes which I find a little annoying. While a good story can make up for that (Acting Lessons et al), and I hope that's the case here, I still prefer any encounters to be my choice for the MC rather than a fixed point.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just tried this game. I'm wondering, is there any way to avoid getting involved with Lexie? I played around with various options, but they all seem to start something off with her. There're a lot of games which force an LI on the MC at the start, ostensibly for story purposes which I find a little annoying. While a good story can make up for that (Acting Lessons et al), and I hope that's the case here, I still prefer any encounters to be my choice for the MC rather than a fixed point.
The Dev has said that you'll be able to call things off with her later. I don't know how far things must progress first, but yea, you're not stuck with her as your girlfriend forever.

I know The Dev said Episode 1 is going to introduce Bisexuality so I'd imagine it's also going to be the episode that allows those who chose to play as gay to actually be gay and to not date Lexie. Which, would probably mean anyone playing any sexuality will be able to end things with Lexie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necreonlord4

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
The first blue choice is the love way, and we commit to lexie although it doesn't close any doors.
The other choices make Lexi a booty call. But lexie is still a main character.
In the next update, which will arrive in mid-January, you will have other choices and afterwards it will be possible to avoid lexie.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes