Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
When the player has a choice to tell Lexy that you like either big breasts or small, I actually mean it, so it very weird to see the protagonist drool over big breasts in his mind later, because I don't find them attractive at all. Maybe swap some dialogue when you make that choice or simply skip those quotes in his mind?

Also not a fan of protagonist being raped, but that's just me.
That's right, but in French, preferring small breasts doesn't necessarily mean that we don't like big ones.
Maybe the English translation is wrong or maybe we don't have the same conception of things.
—-
C’est juste, mais en français, préférer des petits seins ne veut pas forcément dire qu’on aime pas les gros.
La traduction anglaise est peut être mal faite ou alors nous n’avons pas la même conception des choses.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
No, it was translated properly, ''prefer'' also means optimum not the ONLY thing you like, but yeah, it was just a bit weird to see him drooling so much after that choice.

Other than that I guess the rape stays no mater what?
Drool over who or what?
You talk about rape, what rape?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Drool over who or what?
Was about to add something to my post, but deleted it..

Anyways, when I say drool I mean gets a bit too exited, but now that I think about it since the talisman makes the protagonist horny it makes perfect sense, so never mind that, everything is just fine.

You talk about rape, what rape?
When the ''cat'' has sex with the protagonist during his sleep, that is rape, the player didn't consent to that, there was no choice of saying yes / no and he thought he was asleep.

Also, forgot to ask one thing - the NTR thing, I have a interesting relationship with it, basically I like to choose a romance option and stick to it, but while I do that I enjoy seeing other girls that I haven't picked getting it on with other dudes, is that a possibility in this game, or is it all or nothing? Can I turn on NTR and romance Lexy without her getting NTR'd but see other girls have sex with other dudes?

Other than that would like to say that I am enjoying the game quite a bit, so thx for your hard work.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Was about to add something to my post, but deleted it..

Anyways, when I say drool I mean gets a bit too exited, but now that I think about it since the talisman makes the protagonist horny it makes perfect sense, so never mind that, everything is just fine.

When the ''cat'' has sex with the protagonist during his sleep, that is rape, the player didn't consent to that, there was no choice of saying yes / no and he thought he was asleep.

Also, forgot to ask one thing - the NTR thing, I have a interesting relationship with it, basically I like to choose a romance option and stick to it, but while I do that I enjoy seeing other girls that I haven't picked getting it on with other dudes, is that a possibility in this game, or is it all or nothing? Can I turn on NTR and romance Lexy without her getting NTR'd but see other girls have sex with other dudes?

Other than that would like to say that I am enjoying the game quite a bit, so thx for your hard work.
So,
Indeed I had not considered that the relationship with Vanille could be taken as a rape. I will see to add a choice on this scene in a next update.
Thank you.

As for your question with Lexie, yes it will be possible. That's why you can make the choice at the beginning of the game.
Those who choose the NTR, and who refuse a link with a LI will see this LI with other people.
Those who do not support NTR will not see anything but will always have the choice to avoid a character.
There is still a story to follow and not all choices can be offered. I'm trying to make this game dynamic though. And this is only the beginning!
—-
Alors,
En effet je n’avais pas envisagé que la relation avec Vanille pourrait être prise comme un viol. Je vais voir pour ajouter un choix sur cette scène lors d’un prochain update.
Merci.

Pour ce qui est de ta question avec Lexie, oui ça sera possible. C’est pour cela que l’on peut faire le choix en début de partie.
Ceux qui choisiront le NTR, et qui refuse un lien avec un LI verront ce LI avec d’autre personne.
Ceux qui ne supporte pas le NTR ce verront rien mais auront toujours le choix d’éviter un personnage.
Il y a tout de même une histoire à suivre et tous les choix ne peuvent être proposés. J’essaye cependant de rendre ce jeu dynamique. Et ce n’est que le début !

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Indeed I had not considered that the relationship with Vanille could be taken as a rape. I will see to add a choice on this scene in a next update.
Very cool, thx.

As for your question with Lexie, yes it will be possible. That's why you can make the choice at the beginning of the game.
Those who choose the NTR, and who refuse a link with a LI will see this LI with other people.
Those who do not support NTR will not see anything but will always have the choice to avoid a character.
There is still a story to follow and not all choices can be offered. I'm trying to make this game dynamic though. And this is only the beginning!
Ok, so could you please explain to me a bit more what is the difference between the choice at the very start of the game that asks you if you like NTR and you can answer yes or no and the choice on the rooftop? You get that choice on the rooftop anyway, regardless of what you chose at the very start of the game. Is the first choice for all the girls while the choice on the rooftop specifically for Lexy?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are fking mental, the both of you. This is a game, players need to game.
This is not a soap opera rom com where we are omniscient and see all,
we have one perspective, Jason, the MC, he is not a peeping tom,
because you made the bully beat him within an inch of his life for ”peeking on his hottie”.
Remember the baseball bat to the face?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
error at night when he falls asleep after marvin calls

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'Jason'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/English/bonusPrologue.rpyc", line 229, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
L' Eveil V0.6.3
Fri Jan 27 04:38:21 2023
```

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
really wish you could name the MC, couldn't think of another name for the game?
How about Jamesir Bensonmam ?
Hi, has anyone else had problems with their saves not loading?
It's not an impossible problem, at least for me, just leaving a heads-up.
Peace :)
yes me but no problem at all I started new and everything worked
could be the Galery unlocker mod I used it in the previous version !

Lexie lecoeur Kudos Loved this Update great ! you put in hard work and it is noticeable Keep up the good work !

Not sure if you can call that NTR when a girl which is not your Li has her own thing But lately there is a oversensibility
Lexi won't get NTR how do you call it if you keep her intersted only if you reject her she will get a new lover as far as I understood

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
You are fking mental, the both of you. This is a game, players need to game.
This is not a soap opera rom com where we are omniscient and see all,
we have one perspective, Jason, the MC, he is not a peeping tom,
because you made the bully beat him within an inch of his life for ”peeking on his hottie”.
Remember the baseball bat to the face?
Here you go again!
You must have also had problems with guys stronger than you when you were young.
Do you want to tell us about it? Maybe you were hazed by the NINE TEENS!
Does it hurt?
—-
À te revoilà toi !
Toi tu as du avoir aussi des problèmes avec des gars plus fort que toi quand tu étais jeune.
Tu veux nous en parler ? Peut être que tu as été bizuté par les NINE TEENS !
Ca fait mal ?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Not sure if you can call that NTR when a girl which is not your Li has her own thing But lately there is a oversensibility
Lexi won't get NTR how do you call it if you keep her intersted only if you reject her she will get a new lover as far as I understood
That is good to know, what I am curious is what I have to choose in order to see other girls who are not Lexi to have lovers.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
@Kadajako nothing Jason will get there and peep and see the action (Blonde in Bisto for e.g.)

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Very cool, thx.

Ok, so could you please explain to me a bit more what is the difference between the choice at the very start of the game that asks you if you like NTR and you can answer yes or no and the choice on the rooftop? You get that choice on the rooftop anyway, regardless of what you chose at the very start of the game. Is the first choice for all the girls while the choice on the rooftop specifically for Lexy?
In the first choice at the beginning of the game, you choose if you want to see NTR content (for the moment there is none)
The blue choices on the roof are only for Lexie. If you choose another way than the love way and you don't want to have a relationship with Lexie, then according to your choice at the beginning of the game you will have or not the possibility to see her with someone else.
—-
Dans le premier choix en début du jeu, tu choisis si tu veux voir du contenu NTR (pour l’instant il n’y en a pas)
Les choix bleus sur le toit concerne uniquement Lexie. Si tu prends une autre voie que la voie amoureuse et que tu ne veux pas avoir de relation avec lexie, alors suivant ton choix de début de partie tu auras ou non la possibilité de la voir avec qqun d’autre.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
For it to be NTR - they need to hummiliat you and the bulls to emasculated you until you barf in disgust.

Is that what you want in this game? Be bullied by all? Female and male assholes alike?
No, I understand what the ''proper'' definition of NTR is, but it is also often used when simply the protagonist is not the only one getting his dick wet. I want my LI to be loyal to me and be loyal to my LI, but I also want to see hot scenes with other girls, hence I want them to fuck someone else.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You only see other getting it IF AND BECASUE YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY.
DO YOU JUJST WANT TO NEVER GET ANYONE? IS THIS IT?
No, I understand what the ''proper'' definition of NTR is, but it is also often used when simply the protagonist is not the only one getting his dick wet. I want my LI to be loyal to me and be loyal to my LI, but I also want to see hot scenes with other girls, hence I want them to fuck someone else.

Reactions: _baka_

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
« Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers »
;)DPC

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
error at night when he falls asleep after marvin calls

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/English/bonusPrologue.rpyc", line 229, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
L' Eveil V0.6.3
Fri Jan 27 04:38:21 2023
```
A syntax error I didn't see.
To get past this sentence, change the language then back to English on the next sentence.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes