FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I wasn't sure that I wasn't allowed to bring friends home, I would be trying to find out how did you see my teenage room.

Peace o_O

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
OK man, I've joined your patrons to support a fellow french dev (Cocorico) and because your game is f... good. Keep on rockin' !

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup, players need to do the repeating day routeen to get it, the path splits threesome for
the gal and da lad involved.

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
i thought this was a Friday the 13th parody! guess not. damn. i wanted to run around rapin camp counsellors!
oh well

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK for the life of me I can't figure out why the 0x52_URM tool will not work with this Ren'py 7.4.11 title. Normally if the Ren'py engine is below the 6.99.12, this tool will not work.

Note, this great tool will not break saves like the multi-unlocker or most wt mods can. Many users are then forced to wait until the mod is updated...which can take some time after a new game version is released. Using this tool usually shows what's behind most of the story choices, as well can show if the player meets story requirement checks.

Anyone know how to fix this issue with 0x52_URM tool, would be great?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Are you done complaining? I feel sorry for you. You must have had a hard time in your youth.
—-
T’as fini de te plaindre? Tu me fais peine. T’as du bien morfler dans ta jeunesse.
Morfler, bizuter...
I love expanding my French vocabulary. Please, keep them coming! :D

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Of course there will be MILF, Nicole the mother of Jason will appear in the coming episodes, there is also miss Feng who is an old MILF lol.
I have a lot of good surprises in store for you. I just need time to create ;)
Just downloading and giving this a try, wanted to ask on this - will the MILFs be possible main LIs or just side characters. May answer myself in play, but down the road so many MILFs in games get set aside as the MC always goes for a young hottie.

Reactions: Moriau

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Seems to be adding too many characters way too fast. Not every character has to be a LI it's better to limit those options a little more. Many games make that mistake and have way too many LI and it makes the game take way too long to update specific LI and it can take a year for a game to be playable again because it only updates stuff you ain't interested in and that will hurt your game more than not.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes