Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If people respect me like you, I don't need to hide even the changelog (new scenes) behind the paywall. Thank you.

But those who insult me all the time still play the games to find reasons to insult. I really hope F95 won't become another fap-nation, where people can insult the devs easily (they even can use the nickname of the devs to mock back themselves to destroy the devs' reputation). F95 isn't like them yet but the people still can use any words they want to say. I wonder why they think the game is dogshit but still play for months.

View attachment 655916

View attachment 655917

View attachment 655918
To be fair, Trolls aren't indicative of the community at large. Someone can be toxic at heart, or they can have an off days where they take out anger on your game. The best thing to do is to stop letting it bother you so much. I've only read two pages and it seems you give them too much power over your emotions. If you feel angry or upset, just don't say anything so they don't get the satisfaction of making you upset. If you feed the trolls, they get stronger. Leave them alone and they wilt into nothingness until someone else waters them.
My 2 cents.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

- - -

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Jealousy [v0.9] Walkthrough PDF:

Jealousy [v0.9] Walkthrough Mod Here or

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes