ronney

May 6, 2017
Computer Instructions for Save File Location:
1. Go to Control Panel > File Explorer Options > View Tab > Hidden Files and Folders > Option 2: Show hidden Files, Folders and Drives.

2. Go to C:\\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\EternalAliceStudio --------> and Paste the save file in there.

Optional:[If you want to save the LocalLow Directory for future reference]:
Do Step 1 " ".
Go to your Desktop > New > Shortcut > Browse > My Computer/This PC > Local Disk (C: > User > %username% > AppData > LocalLow > Click Ok.
Now you have a shortcut for the LocalLow Directory everytime you need it.

((Advice: Showing Hidden Files can lead to the inoperability of your computer if you delete an important system file.) So after you save the Directory as Shortcut, It's best to turn it to Option 1 Again(Hide).

Here's the tally of my observation in the game so far:
STR stands for attack damage/magic damage.
Will is just a substitute term for magic resist
Physical is a substitute for Defense
Agility determines the attack turn

AP and Gold Values are 4 bytes. HP and SP are Float.
Stats are Uneditable but there's a trick in C.E On how to Increase Stats. View attachment 1797204
stats can be edited it is real pain though stats are say 50 than you search for something between 5000 and 5100 since the value can be stored as 5150

Reactions: forbiddentwo

Soulless_X

Sep 30, 2018
stats can be edited it is real pain though stats are say 50 than you search for something between 5000 and 5100 since the value can be stored as 5150
I see now, It's Float. Thus it can be easily find since there is only 1 value have digits 1652480376279.png

Last edited:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
The 1.004 update improves the english translation, which was badly needed.

Can anyone help me fix Jerez's Arena 2 game not starting but only showing black screen? PLEASE !
Same issue, black screen after 10 seconds later when i start a new game..
I don't know if for certain but the release version had a black screen bug ( I didn't get it) that was fixed in the 1.002 update.

Dany508

Aug 15, 2021
Same black screen problem here? Does anyone have a valid fix other than changing the region?

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
anyone have the save just before endings? I used online save editer to cheat my way through, everytime I end up with last battle with the woman with bat like ears in arena for sigrid and then koharu ending.( I believe there is a claudia scene for true ending which I want to see) I tried with/without prostitution but always takes me to koharu ending.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
The 1.004 update improves the english translation, which was badly needed.

I don't know if for certain but the release version had a black screen bug ( I didn't get it) that was fixed in the 1.002 update.
How do we update our game to the 1.004 version?

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Why are there idiots who insist on cheating in a properly built resource management game, when CG rips of the games are freely available on multiple sites if they don't want actually want to play the gameplay in a game.

It's not even hard to do it, there are multiple comments of people already posting how to do it, yet there are still idiots who complain about it being "hard".

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes