4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021

Unlocked

Hi, everyone.
Here's the bonus set I was working on. I think it came out pretty nice. There's no particular story to it, everyone can come up their own. Is the woman a teacher, a neighbor, an aunt... You tell me.
There is gay content in the FULL set, so I made a trimmed package without these images as well for people who are sensitive on the subject.

Young Trio FULL

Young Trio TRIMMED

Enjoy it, and let me know what you think.

Yeah for those who are interested... delayed JOHN/Paola release for that, cmon man :(
Yeah this is great better than a JOHN update, i'm sure everyone thinks that...:KEK:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019

Unlocked

Hi, everyone.
Here's the bonus set I was working on. I think it came out pretty nice. There's no particular story to it, everyone can come up their own. Is the woman a teacher, a neighbor, an aunt... You tell me.
There is gay content in the FULL set, so I made a trimmed package without these images as well for people who are sensitive on the subject.

Young Trio FULL

Young Trio TRIMMED

Yeah for those who are interested... delayed JOHN/Paola release for that, cmon man :(
well i kinda liked it.. hehehe but its a bit sad that there is no dialogue isn't it?

Reactions: ZLATAN11

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Unlocked

Hi, everyone.

Young Trio FULL

Young Trio TRIMMED

The art is always impressive, but why "wasting" time with an another side project?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Unlocked

Hi, everyone.

Young Trio FULL

Young Trio TRIMMED

Let's hope all this time and resource utilisation will serve to improve John. If I have to give a judgement, I don't like this set. I hope it wasn’t wasted

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
What's really sad is this dev can not stay committed to John,the game that has gotten him most of his supporters,makes you really lose interest in the game,when you see dev seems to always have time for side projects and takes what seems a year to give us two small updates.

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
The art is always impressive, but why "wasting" time with an another side project?
Devs need to do something else then the main project to avoid burn-out, it's good for their mental health. But given how long we are waiting for the next update it's just disappointing. There is no way we are getting the update in november. December if we are lucky. And we are getting to the teritory of 2 updates a year, which is even more disappointing. I was really hoping that he could make at least 4 updates a year (he wanted to speed up updates), but it is actually getting worse. "My disappointment is immeasureable and my day is ruined". But I am stupid idiot and will support him, because he is still the best dev.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Devs need to do something else then the main project to avoid burn-out, it's good for their mental health. But given how long we are waiting for the next update it's just disappointing. There is no way we are getting the update in november. December if we are lucky. And we are getting to the teritory of 2 updates a year, which is even more disappointing. I was really hoping that he could make at least 4 updates a year (he wanted to speed up updates), but it is actually getting worse. "My disappointment is immeasureable and my day is ruined". But I am stupid idiot and will support him, because he is still the best dev.
I know that side projects are important in order to avoid a burn out, but there's Paola and Jessica in the apocalypse world (don't remember the name). In this case I don't see the purpose to do something new when there's an another project under construction with a big delay. After a release you can easily say: "I'm going to do something new for the next months".

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018
I know that side projects are important in order to avoid a burn out, but there's Paola and Jessica in the apocalypse world (don't remember the name). In this case I don't see the purpose to do something new when there's an another project under construction with a big delay. After a release you can easily say: "I'm going to do something new for the next months".
This is only one-time project, it's not continuous like Paola or Apocalypse Chronicles, so chill. :)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Unlocked

Hi, everyone.

Young Trio FULL

Young Trio TRIMMED

I was right, it's 2 boys. One is a femboy though

Reactions: spitfire335

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
IN my mind i never even expected a release in november. I think that most people who are following this game did not expect it either. From the start i thought that we will be lucky if we get it this year. You could see that in his progress updates where he says nothing about the release date yet at all. And long time followers know that even when he sets a release date you should add a couple of weeks to that. So i will be happy if we get the update sometime in the middle of December.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

umby

May 27, 2017

Unlocked

Hi, everyone.

Young Trio FULL

Young Trio TRIMMED

very bad news folks, if stoper admits to having delayed the update I do not foresee any updates in a short time. As for the new set of images, well, I knew that sooner or later he would give in on this type of content it was just a matter of time, I have nothing against it is clear, I just don't like them. I just hope they don't become a constant ...

Reactions: the3m_dude

Wkaos420

Nov 27, 2018
Guys listen. Everybody wants a new update ( me included) but realistically if you work on just one thing exclusively for a long time you tend to burn out really quickly. I know this all to well working 6 days a week. With artists it tends to happen quicker ( I am a published poet so I speak from experience). Everyone just chill and let the process play out. Getting mad and throwing tantrums won't change anything, trust me. And yes I am a former supporter of Stopers just for transparency

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Guys listen. Everybody wants a new update ( me included) but realistically if you work on just one thing exclusively for a long time you tend to burn out really quickly. I know this all to well working 6 days a week. With artists it tends to happen quicker ( I am a published poet so I speak from experience). Everyone just chill and let the process play out. Getting mad and throwing tantrums won't change anything, trust me. And yes I am a former supporter of Stopers just for transparency
Sure but he said himself that he'll focus on john this time to release an update faster. And he could still work on john for a few months, then work on another thing for a few weeks after the release. It's sad he can't even commit to john for a few months even though he wanted to

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Sure but he said himself that he'll focus on john this time to release an update faster. And he could still work on john for a few months, then work on another thing for a few weeks after the release. It's sad he can't even commit to john for a few months even though he wanted to
Things change, he might have wanted to and then got burned out. I mean you have 2 choices, a rushed update (clearly not rushed time-wise but rushed as far as he was able to focus on the game) or waiting for a good update. So far I really like the game but yes it is taking forever and its frustrating. However I would rather not have wasted all that time waiting for an update thats no good so I will wait and play other games.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes