4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
Just finished this current update. I am fairly new to the AVN stuff. But can someone explain the old man fixation, I have noticed it in alot of the games. Here she is doing her thing with old man Parker.
Idk maybe
Just finished this current update. I am fairly new to the AVN stuff. But can someone explain the old man fixation, I have noticed it in alot of the games. Here she is doing her thing with old man Parker.
There's something unique to a relationship between an attractive women and an old men. Women don't consider them as a potential love interest at all as they're too old after all. On the other hand, old men may be interested in younger women. Women may seem oblivious to the fact how old men in the games view them - cause they don't consider them as potential love interests - which can lead to some interesting scenarios. An example: a woman helping out by preparing food, an old men peeking up her skirt. She notices, but lets him watch because she feels bad for him. He's so lonely after all. I don't think that scenario would work with other ages, specifically the motivation for why women continue to help them out despite the sexual advances (feeling bad for them, wanting to be nice to them).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's competition going on which will update their game next: team borsch or stoper. last game update on both ~year ago.

• Hey there
Reactions: DD3DD
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes