4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I just want to see her banged by someone else, except her husband. Doesn't matter who.... and I don't think I am the only one here. Old, young, black, white, dogs, horses are welcome. Not in to girl on girl, but that is just me.
What about the vigilant? I think you have high chances this could work out....

LDO

Jan 8, 2021
you guys are mad ! i mean, i want her to have a lot of sex, but nothing disgusting like old guys, hobos, animals... that's not exciting at all. It has to go with the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you guys are mad ! i mean, i want her to have a lot of sex, but nothing disgusting like old guys, hobos, animals... that's not exciting at all. It has to go with the story.
well jess getting mr parker's last orgasm would go with story.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
you are correct and stopper has the same point of view! So Jess is getting the only dick that is worth her time and everyone is happy! Everybody? Yes almost everybody! Just some trolls down there at the 9th level of hell dream of ugly, old men having sex with her, when they should be happy only The CONNER get's Jess pussy and an underware refresh with the next update!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Then why did Stopper give Mr Parker the biggest dick in the game so far. It even has a nickname and hot milf Rosa has already rode it (off screen, of course, cause why would he show us any sex scenes besides boring coner) and can’t remember the nickname, it’s been so fuckin long between updates) and my brains fried

Reactions: Chaosguy

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 3466216
Wait a minute :WaitWhat: image, it's all fuzzy lol

Development Blog #129
21 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

Last week was another one with slow progress. And I decided instead of running on neutral I would do something else to distract myself a little. So I worked a little on a bonus scene I had in my head, derived from a fan art I made recently. Initially I stopped working on the side projects, because I didn't want to get too distracted from the game that's been going way too slowly as it is. But I realize I do need to work on something different every now and then. Although I would change the way I work on these side projects. Instead of making a full scene after an update for the game, I would just make an image or two every now and then when I feel like I'm struggling with the progress on the game. Time will tell if this helps or not. Worst case scenario it will just produce a naughty bonus set to enjoy.

That's it for the moment. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
no friend, at worst it will take 18 months for the next update, we are not stupid.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes