4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I saw that Jessica's tread with the artificial intelligence was quite liked, it's actually a good transposition of Jessica into real life,

I propose these other variations, I hope you like them.

Eh, I avoid everything/anything done by AI. I would leave game characters where they belong, in-game.

The first one looks okay, but her head looks small. Her face in the other images look swollen/had some Botox action. That's just how she looks like to me though.

Good work besides that. I wish I had skills to render and what not. I don't think I'd have the patience though.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I saw that Jessica's tread with the artificial intelligence was quite liked, it's actually a good transposition of Jessica into real life, I propose these other variations, I hope you like them.
Cat eyes, lip fillers...looks like your AI wants to become plastic surgeon. Looks rubbish, I mean 'plastic' to me.

Reactions: GokutheG

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
When that message was written the updates took no longer than 4 months, now its one update a year. So...
last 2 updates have taken more than 4 months so... again unless you are Patreon subscriber no point on complaining about something you get free. and if you are a subscriber and still chooses to pay after knowing how long updates take, well that's on you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wonder what stoper would post if he was really sick for a most of weekend.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes