4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
It's seems so obvious to me the vigilant is going to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm wondering if the dev is simply making us think that and it will end up being someone else.

Reactions: Mystermask

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
It's seems so obvious to me the vigilant is going to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm wondering if the dev is simply making us think that and it will end up being someone else.
I'm sure Jess will take Dick picks of The CONNOR and The VIGILANT and then realize they are the same.
I'll provide you with some potential thoughts she might have during sex with, HIM!
"It tastes so good, why do I know this taste?"
"It feels so manly, just like The CONNER, that is so hot!"
"I feel so horny, we should have a 3-some!"
"It the first time I'm cheating on The CONNOR, why does it feel so good?"

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Mystermask and cxx

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If the vigilante is a total random stranger, it would be a shitty case of "subverting expectations". It's either Conner or someone he knows (a military pal)
I really think the vet organization that he works for will be revealed to be connected to the vigilante. I'm guessing the twist is that there is a rotating roster of vets who wear the mask and the vet organization is used to gather intel.

nickmasta666

Apr 23, 2020
besides A Wife and A Mother and this one, what are other VNs which feature a hot milf MC slowly getting naughtier and letting the player choose how slut can she become ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I saw that Jessica's tread with the artificial intelligence was quite liked, it's actually a good transposition of Jessica into real life, I propose these other variations, I hope you like them.
attach as thumbnails or resize pics smaller.

Reactions: umby

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I saw that Jessica's tread with the artificial intelligence was quite liked, it's actually a good transposition of Jessica into real life,

I propose these other variations, I hope you like them.

Eh, I avoid everything/anything done by AI. I would leave game characters where they belong, in-game.

The first one looks okay, but her head looks small. Her face in the other images look swollen/had some Botox action. That's just how she looks like to me though.

Good work besides that. I wish I had skills to render and what not. I don't think I'd have the patience though.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I saw that Jessica's tread with the artificial intelligence was quite liked, it's actually a good transposition of Jessica into real life, I propose these other variations, I hope you like them.
Cat eyes, lip fillers...looks like your AI wants to become plastic surgeon. Looks rubbish, I mean 'plastic' to me.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes