4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I saw that Jessica's tread with the artificial intelligence was quite liked, it's actually a good transposition of Jessica into real life, I propose these other variations, I hope you like them.
attach as thumbnails or resize pics smaller.

Reactions: umby

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I saw that Jessica's tread with the artificial intelligence was quite liked, it's actually a good transposition of Jessica into real life,

I propose these other variations, I hope you like them.

Eh, I avoid everything/anything done by AI. I would leave game characters where they belong, in-game.

The first one looks okay, but her head looks small. Her face in the other images look swollen/had some Botox action. That's just how she looks like to me though.

Good work besides that. I wish I had skills to render and what not. I don't think I'd have the patience though.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I saw that Jessica's tread with the artificial intelligence was quite liked, it's actually a good transposition of Jessica into real life, I propose these other variations, I hope you like them.
Cat eyes, lip fillers...looks like your AI wants to become plastic surgeon. Looks rubbish, I mean 'plastic' to me.

Reactions: GokutheG

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
When that message was written the updates took no longer than 4 months, now its one update a year. So...
last 2 updates have taken more than 4 months so... again unless you are Patreon subscriber no point on complaining about something you get free. and if you are a subscriber and still chooses to pay after knowing how long updates take, well that's on you.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes