4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's competition going on which will update their game next: team borsch or stoper. last game update on both ~year ago.

• Hey there
Reactions: DD3DD

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Just finished this current update. I am fairly new to the AVN stuff. But can someone explain the old man fixation, I have noticed it in alot of the games. Here she is doing her thing with old man Parker.
Don't know about others, but will speak for myself: it's always nice to see the underdog win - and that works in NSFW games for me.
When there's your classic bully/alpha male/good looking guy and there's a route where nerd/grandpa overpowers them, while seemingly having no chances at winning the girl over - it gives that feeling.

Reactions: TheRizzi and mma456

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
Just finished this current update. I am fairly new to the AVN stuff. But can someone explain the old man fixation, I have noticed it in alot of the games. Here she is doing her thing with old man Parker.
I just want to see her banged by someone else, except her husband. Doesn't matter who.... and I don't think I am the only one here. Old, young, black, white, dogs, horses are welcome. Not in to girl on girl, but that is just me.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes