4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Not only stoper terrible at planning and being a professional. If he would care, he would not be so careless and do stupid shit like this that..
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Oh no, not her earrings! He couldn't possibly write one line that she took off her jewelry so of course he had to render it all again.

It feels like StoperArt lost his marbles a long time ago. For whatever reason he's not the same levelheaded person he was when the project started.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I guess this guy has run out of illnesses to have, or blaming 'Amanda', or blazers that don't fit properly, so now it's 'accidentally' hiding assets in the scene, then 'forgetting' to put them back.

The only thing lame here is the dev, who has completely ruined what potentially could have been a truly great game through his own sheer unadulterated laziness.

What a complete joke.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Jesus christ missed deadline after deadline... this guy never seems to suprise you

Not only stoper terrible at planning and being a professional. If he would care, he would not be so careless and do stupid shit like this that..

View attachment 4056453
View attachment 4056456
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Who gives a fuck about the mayors beard or not, I barely remember what the fuck he looks like, stop wasting time on bullshit
IMG_1646.gif
IMG_1165.jpeg

tarrant.nagao

Mar 23, 2024
Imagine Stoper had an actual boss. He would laugh and deny his request to "redo everything because I forgot the earrings." And would have Stoper upload all his finished images each day to track how (un)productive he is. "Stoper, we are changing your pay rate to PER IMAGE rather than per month." And amazingly his productivity would skyrocket to releasing every 3-4 months.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess this guy has run out of illnesses to have, or blaming 'Amanda', or blazers that don't fit properly, so now it's 'accidentally' hiding assets in the scene, then 'forgetting' to put them back.
he can always follow glacerose's (scamrose) "example" (don't ask what scamrose posted to his discord (not seen but heard).

Reactions: Shyata 2.0
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes