4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

asolikol

Oct 13, 2018
considering the kinkiest jessica have done with men other than her bf so far is a handjob to the mechanic, not expecting much on the mayor visit, probably at most jessica will enter the next phase and give an oral fixation

btw stoper please make the mayor more dominant and evil, something to give a conflict in jessica's mind, is this the path she wants to bring herself into just to achieve her career goals easier

whf

Nov 9, 2017
What a great game. And I postponed it thinking there probably isn't much of the exciting stuff in there. But that's Stoper's own fault, he didn't want to spoil anything from the game so there are no steamy pictures on the main page. That way it looks boring but it's far from boring. Renders are great, so much of legs to get excited about for a leg (and feet) man like me. Jessica and all other females in the game change dresses every day. I like that. Dress-up stuff is kinda my fetish too. :p I'm just excited to see, what will Jessica and others wear next. There is quite a bit of teasing in the game. Lately it seems many developers forget how exciting some teasing can be, they all just go to the main course every time after the barriers are broken. True, barriers wasn't broken here yet, I hope it isn't going to become boring fuck everything game. Writing is very good too.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
considering the kinkiest jessica have done with men other than her bf so far is a handjob to the mechanic, not expecting much on the mayor visit, probably at most jessica will enter the next phase and give an oral fixation

btw stoper please make the mayor more dominant and evil, something to give a conflict in jessica's mind, is this the path she wants to bring herself into just to achieve her career goals easier
And that's how it should be. I like those small steps much more that just fucking early and every time afterwards. Even if she just let him grope her a bit will be satisfying for me. Blowjob would actually disappoint me, it would be simply to fast in their "relationship".

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
This isn't really the place for it, but yeah, really. Monica looks hot, but there's very little actual sexual content for how long the game is.
I think you're wrong about the game. We are not talking about "A Wife and a Mother". Fashion Business is above average. Even above JOHN in sexual content. Although I think are not comparable.

Sorry my translator english. :(

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
all in all this is an exceptional game has some scenes that create very strong arousing moments this part felt light but it was a necessary thing because it established more set ups for hot scenes and introduced new character and built up other characters I understand why this takes so long for new updates and that is because this has very detailed backgrounds and characters like the home has pictures with the actual characters in them and instead of lazy stock assets I look forward to seeing the next chapter

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
I love this game.The renders in the game are absolutely the best.One of my favorite things in this game is that our choices really affect the results.Not like some other games,we don't make choices without results.Our choices really make us feel we've changed something.Keep going man,I wish you the best.

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
I love this game.The renders in the game are absolutely the best.One of my favorite things in this game is that our choices really affect the results.Not like some other games,we don't make choices without results.Our choices really make us feel we've changed something.Keep going man,I wish you the best.
especially if you choose flattered...

Apr 14, 2019
And feels like it made by a real adult doesn't it?~~~~;););)

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I enjoyed the update and the content in it, I guess if I had one complaint it feels weird to go from every other day so far having multiple choices to having two days that have a total of 1.5 choices. That said I just want to reiterate that I hope the sister and mother are being set up for Jessica, not for Conner (especially the sister, the mom wouldnt be as big of a deal for me)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I enjoyed the update and the content in it, I guess if I had one complaint it feels weird to go from every other day so far having multiple choices to having two days that have a total of 1.5 choices. That said I just want to reiterate that I hope the sister and mother are being set up for Jessica, not for Conner (especially the sister, the mom wouldnt be as big of a deal for me)
Not 100% sure, but I believe Stoper mentioned he's not into incest stuff at all.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
if that's the case and the sister and mother are a set-up for Conner then fuck that shit i'm out,the most boring character in the game seems to get most of the action
Yeah, I would rather see them just be gone from the story than have Conner get them. I hope if that is the direction it is going we will at least have the option to shut that down.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Could you please stop trying to influence the development of the game with your irrelevant preferences? thank you +

Oh dear, how dare we voice our hopes for the direction a game goes on a forum thread for discussion of said game. /Ignored.

i hope we get an option to kill Conner in his sleep soon lol
Ok maybe dial it back a couple of notches lol.

Reactions: rateezy
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes