4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I think you're wrong about the game. We are not talking about "A Wife and a Mother". Fashion Business is above average. Even above JOHN in sexual content. Although I think are not comparable.

Sorry my translator english. :(
FB has potential but I'd still take AWAM over it; ugly ass characters, dumb ass grinding, updates where you're incrementally more corrupt than last time, pass. JOHN had a good setup, but I feel like it's really dropping the ball.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
FB has potential but I'd still take AWAM over it; ugly ass characters, dumb ass grinding, updates where you're incrementally more corrupt than last time, pass. JOHN had a good setup, but I feel like it's really dropping the ball.
i think that jessica only get lesbian action and no normal action with man if u played that other game with jessica she is a lesbian and i think that stoper is heading that way to with this game i hope that i am really wrong but is seems that this game is going that direction there is more lesbian focus in this game than the focus it should be

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't get them hopes high man...
So many events, probably this will be split between 4 updates:sneaky:
I'm pretty sure we will get most of the events.

I enjoyed the update and the content in it, I guess if I had one complaint it feels weird to go from every other day so far having multiple choices to having two days that have a total of 1.5 choices. That said I just want to reiterate that I hope the sister and mother are being set up for Jessica, not for Conner (especially the sister, the mom wouldnt be as big of a deal for me)
Isn't obvious that the trio is gathering to teach some "swimming lessons":)Tommy and friends are in desperate need.
And Mr.Parker definitely don't get any action like Mr.Birch.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
My response to your comment about killing Conner in his sleep also had a lol at the end of it, unless you are talking about the other guy who was like WTF, idk if he has been responding more, I put him on ignore as soon as he was like "stop posting your opinions about a game on the game's thread".
i was talking about him not you lol and his comment like everyone should shut up about the game cause our opinion about the game dont match his so yeah we should stop with the comments cause otherwise we might influence the dev into changing something that's not to his standards

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, saw some people talking about the sister/mom/BF situation..

Hmm, and i was there thinking that the whole progression with them will eventually lead to optional incest path when Jessica is corrupted enough, but someone pointed out that stoper is not into ''incest'' tag at all(also patreon stuff), so that could mean that they're here mostly as a snack for the MC's boyfriend(meh :rolleyes:) and maybe to go party with Jessica from time to time. Just a thought. :unsure:

Last edited:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Based on what's presented so far, Laura looks like an alternative love interest for Connor should Jessica go down the "cheating" path. There are hints that Connor and Laura have more in common (they both like video games for example) than Connor and Jessica do.

Rakger

May 25, 2017
I can't understand why Rempy wo
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon_2.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2653, in interact
self.start()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1800, in start
self.set_mode()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2038, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 207, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1833, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1864, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News 0.20
Wed Jun 05 10:35:06 2019

uld be so popular when you have errors like this

Rakger

May 25, 2017
I can't understand why Rempy wo
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2653, in interact
self.start()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1800, in start
self.set_mode()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2038, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 207, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1833, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1864, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "C:\Users\Me myself and I\Downloads\JOHN-020-pc\JOHN-0.20-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News 0.20
Wed Jun 05 10:35:06 2019

uld be so popular when you have errors like this
however the crunched version did work

umby

May 27, 2017
BTW I remember same thing with early updates of DMD and SS/both games started way back in september 2016/.It takes both games something like 12-13 updates to get less complains like Why the game is so slow,when we can fuck A/B/C,I don't want to go to cinema/restaurant/bathroom etc.Now complains are Why we have so much sex:)Why we don't get more A,but instead we have B in this update.
attention here no one more or less criticizes this, here we criticize the fact that there was an initial scene while playing video games too long and fundamentally useless at this point in history. Unfortunately with this scene we have already seen more than three quarters of the update and what remains? One scene? Let's talk clearly and say things the way they are, an update of the apocalypse has been much, much more satisfying than this. I hope that in the future we return to the splendor of the 0.10 or 0.15 update, until then I will resist to play after September by now. (If I can make it):p:p:p:p

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
With this update stoperArt has become worth his name: "He has stoped, the art" ☹ . Thorw him a mjollnir of laziness, so he knows he is worthy! Dafuq tho, we would have been hapier if dat hobo, or dat old man, or anything with a dick had some action, but no, we get lezbos...reminds me of dat girlfriend amnesia dev who made a shity game full of lezbo action...fook dis, I am out of hir

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
With this update stoperArt has become worth his name: "He has stoped, the art" ☹ . Thorw him a mjollnir of laziness, so he knows he is worthy! Dafuq tho, we would have been hapier if dat hobo, or dat old man, or anything with a dick had some action, but no, we get lezbos...reminds me of dat girlfriend amnesia dev who made a shity game full of lezbo action...fook dis, I am out of hir
So cause don't fit with YOUR (not ours) kinks means laziness?

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
There are so many games where the MC female just starts taking literally every dick she can possibly find. I suggest if you don't like this game to play one of those. Ill provide you a couple links if you want. I for one am really enjoying the Heather path and am looking forward to some Blake/Rosa action in the future.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Based on what's presented so far, Laura looks like an alternative love interest for Connor should Jessica go down the "cheating" path. There are hints that Connor and Laura have more in common (they both like video games for example) than Connor and Jessica do.
This is what I am afraid is going to happen, and it would really dampen my enjoyment of an otherwise amazing game.

Reactions: McWoodz

alexhunter

Dec 18, 2018
There are so many games where the MC female just starts taking literally every dick she can possibly find. I suggest if you don't like this game to play one of those. Ill provide you a couple links if you want. I for one am really enjoying the Heather path and am looking forward to some Blake/Rosa action in the future.
give me those links

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Let me just say, that lesbian scene was a work of art. If there's ever gonna be lesbian stuff in a game this how it should be...perfection. I honestly don't see how anyone can hate on that, you're playing a female MC. Her cheating path has got to start somewhere, so why not with a girl. Which makes perfect sense, cause a lot of girls tend swing both ways and with girls it's easier. It's more reasonable then if she just thought for example. "Oh i gave a guy a handjob, time to fuck every guy i see now" that be dumb, obviously a straight cheating path with no lesbian action going on can be done well if the dev didn't put lesbian stuff in the game but now he did so let's just enjoy it. :p

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Let me just say, that lesbian scene was a work of art. If there's ever gonna be lesbian stuff in a game this how it should be...perfection. I honestly don't see how anyone can hate on that, you're playing a female MC. Her cheating path has got to start somewhere, so why not with a girl. Which makes perfect sense, cause a lot of girls tend swing both ways and with girls it's easier. It's more reasonable then if she just thought for example. "Oh i gave a guy a handjob, time to fuck every guy i see now" that be dumb, obviously a straight cheating path with no lesbian action going on can be done well if the dev didn't put lesbian stuff in the game but now he did so let's just enjoy it. :p
I agree with you about it being a work of art. Honestly I think I would be happy with just having the relationship with Heather, it's just that hot. All of their scenes are just so electric.

Nisselue

Jun 5, 2017
Hey there, no offence would you take out that signature of yours with my name on it? Thank you
Done.....Sorry if you feel im using without your permission... Was thinking it was free to use and i find the sig to be much better looking than the others~~~~:oops::oops::oops:
Its not free if there is a someone name on it(take a look again) . But still if you asked me nothing would happen.
Noted and once again apologies for using it without your permission~~~
This on f95zone where we pirate games. 317948

Don't get too butthurt I'm just teasing. :]

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
oh shot ur fooking mouffs. I didnt say he is bad, on the contrary, stoper is really good that is why we had high expectations...fook lesbo action...get her fooked in an alley by some hobos instead

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
I hope Heather goes on a holiday or smthing. Already tired of seeing her in every update :sleep:.
Before it was interesting and sexy, now I dont know why but I just didnt care about her at all. First release version was phenomenal. Quality in content went down with every update but still cant wait for what's to come.

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
Jessica loves her boyfriend and even if it might come off as "boring" to some, he hasn't given her a reason to not love him. Their relationship isn't perfect like some seem to think but they don't have a lot to complain about. They try to spend time together, they joke and laugh, he even has sex with her on an almost regular basis like a healthy couple should. So Jessica needs an actual reason to cheat instead of the whole "Well I'm not getting dick here so gotta go find it some place else." To get that reason to cheat while in a happy relationship takes time. I like the build up and the story telling. It makes sense having such a focus on Heather at the beginning of her new more lewd life because it's easier for her to justify by saying "it's with another girl so it's not really cheating, right?" If it was with another guy right off the bat then it would contradict her and Connors whole relationship. She waited for this guy while he was in another country! She will get to the point where shes having sex with other guys but I'm glad that it isn't now. Having a reason for the sex is always better than just having the sex in my opinion so I may be the only one here that does but I like Connor and can't wait to see what happens in the future with him.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes