4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I feel like even though lesbian route is okay, the approach to it is not that smooth. Connor, and MC have a perfect healthy relationship, he pays attention to her, they regularly have sex, or at least he wants it. When a couple has a healthy, perfect relationship like that a woman is less likely to cheat as most of them often cheat when they are lonely, or not get enough love/attention from their guy. It's different from the reason why men cheat. I think it would have been better, if Connor starts ignoring her like come home late, not hangout with her, so she ends up talking with Heather out of boredness, but it leads to sex, and then probably love too depending on the route. If someone doesn't like lesbian actions, there can be another route in which MC fixes their relationship with Connor.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I feel like even though lesbian route is okay, the approach to it is not that smooth. Connor, and MC have a perfect healthy relationship, he pays attention to her, they regularly have sex, or at least he wants it. When a couple has a healthy, perfect relationship like that a woman is less likely to cheat as most of them often cheat when they are lonely, or not get enough love/attention from their guy. It's different from the reason why men cheat. I think it would have been better, if Connor starts ignoring her like come home late, not hangout with her, so she ends up talking with Heather out of boredness, but it leads to sex, and then probably love too depending on the route. If someone doesn't like lesbian actions, there can be another route in which MC fixes their relationship with Connor.
You know you the one who cheat,not Jessica:)
You can completely refuse any offer from other characters:)

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
FB has potential but I'd still take AWAM over it; ugly ass characters, dumb ass grinding, updates where you're incrementally more corrupt than last time, pass. JOHN had a good setup, but I feel like it's really dropping the ball.
AWAM has potential but never will get it. FB is already a reality. The best of AWAM is fan art thread.

"ugly ass characters" o_O FB characters has better ass than AWAM, AEA, LOTV, MCR that are exagerated.

My top ass characters: Fashion Business, Lucky Mark, Timestamps, Babysitter and ICSTOR games.

This is not a criticism towards any game. All the games that I have named like a lot. It's just an opinion of a non-fan.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
AWAM has potential but never will get it. FB is already a reality. The best of AWAM is fan art thread.

"ugly ass characters" o_O FB characters has better ass than AWAM, AEA, LOTV, MCR that are exagerated.

My top ass characters: Fashion Business, Lucky Mark, Timestamps, Babysitter and ICSTOR games.

This is not a criticism towards any game. All the games that I have named like a lot. It's just an opinion of a non-fan.
AWAM, AEA, LOTV, MCR? Care to share full name for those that dont know like myself, thanks!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018

The women are hot, but the men are all ugly as fuck, that's what I was talking about.

I agree that AWAM is all potential at this point, but I'd still take that over FB at this point, since that game has become one where I don't even bother with the newest updates because I know it's going to be a lot of gameplay for little reward. I'd rather wait a few months.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
i think that jessica only get lesbian action and no normal action with man if u played that other game with jessica she is a lesbian and i think that stoper is heading that way to with this game i hope that i am really wrong but is seems that this game is going that direction there is more lesbian focus in this game than the focus it should be
That's interesting.

My issue with this game really stems from my hopes for what this game could be instead of just accepting it for what it is. I'm a fan of female corruption games centered around the workplace, and this particular setting seemed like it would be great, but it's, so far, not been what I was hoping for.

Reactions: MrJ and rateezy

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev what's going on I thought you we're different from the stigma most Devs have at turning a beautiful successful female protagonist into a whore this is ridiculous in the beginning you structure the game in a way if Jessica does not watch her neighbor getting plowed she does not get help from her and gets ntr from boyfriend now you forcing lesbian on Jessica when did this women begin to find women attractive not only that she's playing with herself as her friend gets plowed everything is forced why can't I get an option to leave why are you making Jessica into women just because she won't cheat on her boyfriend the only reason choices are giving to get information from people in this game is to whore her out and get Connor cheating on her or don't whore her out and she becomes attracted to women why cant I have a choice in the matter A wife and Mother clearly gives you a choice why do you take it away from Jessica

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dev what's going on I thought you we're different from the stigma most Devs have at turning a beautiful successful female protagonist into a whore this is ridiculous in the beginning you structure the game in a way if Jessica does not watch her neighbor getting plowed she does not get help from her and gets ntr from boyfriend now you forcing lesbian on Jessica when did this women begin to find women attractive not only that she's playing with herself as her friend gets plowed everything is forced why can't I get an option to leave why are you making Jessica into women just because she won't cheat on her boyfriend the only reason choices are giving to get information from people in this game is to whore her out and get Connor cheating on her or don't whore her out and she becomes attracted to women why cant I have a choice in the matter A wife and Mother clearly gives you a choice why do you take it away from Jessica
You're the one who choose to do something with Heather,so you're the one who must take the blame.Nobody force you to accept anything.

Apr 14, 2019
Not a lesbian on my playthrough... Got myself a different scene on the latest update ~~~;););)

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I feel like if MC goes on full lesbian route (not threesome), she will probably eventually leave her guy for Heather. There is this dialog how mom suggests the marriage, but they are not ready for it. And MC can turn down both her boyfriend, and the guy in the restaurant, and is being jealous when Heather checks on her sister suggest she is developing feelings for Heather.

D

Deleted member 305956

I feel like if MC goes on full lesbian route (not threesome), she will probably eventually leave her guy for Heather. There is this dialog how mom suggests the marriage, but they are not ready for it. And MC can turn down both her boyfriend, and the guy in the restaurant, and is being jealous when Heather checks on her sister suggest she is developing feelings for Heather.
I would rather go with the Barista instead of Heather or we riot.

and Hopefully Conor doesn't get in the way.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The problem with Heather as the main lesbian love option is that she is also married, although there's no reason to suppose that if she and Jessica drift closer and closer together that problem will fix itself. (Same thing with Rosa, I suppose.) On the other hand, Blake and Eve stand as single alternatives. I personally can't wait for the Eve story line.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have selected the threesome with Heather and Conner (i'm not a fan of any lesbian route and i'm hoping for a 2nd threesome, this time with Conner and Heater's husband for draw the counts and for encouraging the eventual swinging/cuckolding path) and in one saving Jessica make the handjob to the mechanic, in the other saving she's not, opening the paths with her black friend and with the old guy and the boy.
I'm stopped at this spoint and i'm waiting the updated walkthrought for to see which path is better to continue, missing the mechanic's handjob is 1 cheat point and 2 slut points in less, but maybe will be compensated with gaining points in these two alternative routes?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The problem with Heather as the main lesbian love option is that she is also married, although there's no reason to suppose that if she and Jessica drift closer and closer together that problem will fix itself. (Same thing with Rosa, I suppose.) On the other hand, Blake and Eve stand as single alternatives. I personally can't wait for the Eve story line.
It will be probably a long time for Eve fully fleshed storyline, because there's so many characters and probably more will be added.
Eve fans have it rough. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes