4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
I have only one complaint about dev, the lack of a scale of readiness for updates. Just tired of already reading the questions, when will the update be? And with the scale of progress, everything looks clear! :)

Reactions: Les_Riggs and Elemo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have only one complaint about dev, the lack of a scale of readiness for updates. Just tired of already reading the questions, when will the update be? And with the scale of progress, everything looks clear! :)
I'd say the fact that they're working on several projects at once is the biggest complaint. If they focused their attention on just one main project, specifically this one which I'd wager is more popular than their other ones, then perhaps we'd get more frequent updates.

Reactions: Cedrog and Elemo

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
I'd say the fact that they're working on several projects at once is the biggest complaint. If they focused their attention on just one main project, specifically this one which I'd wager is more popular than their other ones, then perhaps we'd get more frequent updates.
This has already been repeated more than once, what's the point?
The author wobbles from corner to corner... And then the complaints begin, I supported him, when he was engaged in Jessica, well, how this pitching began, there is no desire.
Are so, if there was a scale of progress, it would be possible to and support it, along the line of the main game... But not other projects!

Reactions: Elemo

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, If you pay you have access to Patreon/Discord/whatever circlejerk. This is a pirate site first, so people can share their opinions as they share content, free of charge.
If you don't like others opinion consider donating to stoper and enjoy those other exclusive places.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I can make one but it wouldn't mean much. Say I have 5 scenes for the update, and I've made 4 in 4 weeks. So we should be at 80%, and one more week to go. But that's not how things work. That last scene may be as big as the previous 4, there may be some complexity in the scene that makes the work go much slower than before. So that progress bar can stay at 80% for 4 more weeks.
The other problem is that I don't plan the scenes to the smallest detail before making them. I go in with some overall outline of what's going to happen, and then make what feels right at the moment. I often change the initial plans, the amount of images needed, the characters involved.
I'll see if I can make some progress indicators, but like I said, it won't be much of an indication of how ready an update is.

Jul 28, 2017
I kinda agree with Stoper. most of these threads go incredibly toxic as it gets close to release (Summer time sage LOL)

So a bar will achieve? movement.

As a supporter (I am a $15 p/m) I suppose if its too slow, Ill stop support, or as a perfect example, I support when he makes a JOHN update, which he is doing, and when he switches over to the other project, I won't.

I think the work he does is fanstastic, but we live in a supply and demand world.

Support if you feel strongly about the project, and don't if yoiu feel the project is not going at a speed your happy with etc.

A progess bar is an incredibly non linear thing if you go off any of the other projects on this site.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What should you go for if you want an NTR playthrough in the game?
The walkthrough is good at telling the player who will like and dislike your actions, but it says nothing about what they will cause.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What should you go for if you want an NTR playthrough in the game?
The walkthrough is good at telling the player who will like and dislike your actions, but it says nothing about what they will cause.
Define "an NTR playthrough". Do you want Jessica to cheat on Connor? Connor to cheat on Jessica?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, I don't think my question was complicated. The game is tagged NTR, I'm asking for an NTR playthrough.
It is complicated, because NTR means different things to different people. Especially in a female protagonist game.

So, I ask again - what do you mean by NTR? What do you want to see, specifically?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This feels like the kinda conversation you'd have with your girlfriend. Do you consider flirting cheating? Is a long hug cheating? Is a kiss cheating if were partying?

I know what NTR is and that's what I'm asking for. No, it's not complicated. I'm not forcing you to help either, it's completely up to you if you want to.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Why you need a playhtrough?
NTR is pretty obvious,it's not rocket science.
Nice if it is, it just didn't look like that from the walkthrough. It looked like there were many different branches, but without an explanation of which choices led where. However, looking at the length of the game currently it might not be an issue yet. Playing them all shouldn't be too hard.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on 1 branch ms o'neil gives hj to old guy, other branch has lesbian sex, other has 3some with guy and woman, etc.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes