4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
Why all the hating with the side project? I mean the updates were still slow before that.

Some devs burn out if they only focus on one project, If having collaborations gives them more knowledge and inspiration good for them.

And to be honest, I liked more the content of Paola with only 1 release that JOHN with all his releases combined.
first of all not everyone is hating it but it turned the three month for one JOHN update into six(or more).
The reason why its nothing for me is that its not a game which means i cant make decisions for the mc i cant avoid stuff i dont like. makes it more or less pointless for me.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I expect whinners be complaining that the new update will be horrible.

I mean this is going to happen:

1) Too fucking short, not worth X months wait, see you next year
2) Fuck sake, not another heather lesbian scene
3) I am so sad, this game is fucking abandon
4) another side project or other problems etc.
Select an option to opt out of receiving future updates.

Reactions: Elemo

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
Agree. I mean why even start another project when your current project is doing great and requires a lot of your time already. Can't seem to digest this reason. Since i am not his patron and gets his stuff for free so i have no right to bitch about it and almost never did. I hope he listens to his supporters and gives his full or most time to JOHN.
seems to be a tend on this shity site devs aways makes a new game when the curret one is not done

Wkaos420

Nov 27, 2018
What really confounds me is that there are people here who are complaining about ,arguably the best game on this site, how slow the dev is working because it does not meet their needs. Yet i don't see to many of the actual sponsors complaining ( full disclosure I am a patron of Stoper). My point is that if you don't sponsor him what's all the complaints about? My thing is sure I would love to have weekly updates but I understand what goes into these things and am willing to wait for a high quality game such as this. On the point of Stoper doing side projects: that's his prerogative and sometimes as an artist you need to walk away from a project for a bit otherwise you will get burned out and the quality will suffer or worst case you will walk away permanently never to return then all of us would SOL. All I am asking for is patience. He is working on the next update so please just chill.

Yuaiji Liu

Sep 22, 2018
The texture used on her lower part of the body is more than a little porous, especially at her ass. I actually thought of leather wallets and belts with that texture. Maybe texture needs some smooth filter a little bit? Other than this, these are great renders. Thanks to Stoper for his great work. Thank petrenko8 for sharing. :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The texture used on her lower part of the body is more than a little porous, especially at her ass. I actually thought of leather wallets and belts with that texture. Maybe texture needs some smooth filter a little bit? Other than this, these are great renders. Thanks to Stoper for his great work. Thank petrenko8 for sharing. :)
You should reply to the post with the picture you're talking about, so we know what you're talking about.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I don't want to be whiny, but I've been waiting for the next update since before the last one. Was there anything concrete from Stoper?

Reactions: T017 and Elemo

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
What really confounds me is that there are people here who are complaining about ,arguably the best game on this site, how slow the dev is working because it does not meet their needs. Yet i don't see to many of the actual sponsors complaining ( full disclosure I am a patron of Stoper). My point is that if you don't sponsor him what's all the complaints about?
. . .
for reasons I cannot figure out, some of the non-sponsors feel entitled to something they get for free. I suppose the anonymity of the Internet emboldens such people to express their entitlement rather easily and without much consequence.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
for reasons I cannot figure out, some of the non-sponsors feel entitled to something they get for free. I suppose the anonymity of the Internet emboldens such people to express their entitlement rather easily and without much consequence.
What really confounds me is that there are people here who are complaining about ,arguably the best game on this site, how slow the dev is working because it does not meet their needs. Yet i don't see to many of the actual sponsors complaining ( full disclosure I am a patron of Stoper). My point is that if you don't sponsor him what's all the complaints about? My thing is sure I would love to have weekly updates but I understand what goes into these things and am willing to wait for a high quality game such as this. On the point of Stoper doing side projects: that's his prerogative and sometimes as an artist you need to walk away from a project for a bit otherwise you will get burned out and the quality will suffer or worst case you will walk away permanently never to return then all of us would SOL. All I am asking for is patience. He is working on the next update so please just chill.

Because of freedom of speech.

Someone once said:

"well, if we go by that nobody is allowed an opinion on anything they haven't paid for
might as well close down the forum for anything other than game updates and questions for walkthroughs and full saves"

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes