4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Nice if it is, it just didn't look like that from the walkthrough. It looked like there were many different branches, but without an explanation of which choices led where. However, looking at the length of the game currently it might not be an issue yet. Playing them all shouldn't be too hard.
it is just NTR(cheating) nothing more.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This feels like the kinda conversation you'd have with your girlfriend. Do you consider flirting cheating? Is a long hug cheating? Is a kiss cheating if were partying?

I know what NTR is and that's what I'm asking for. No, it's not complicated. I'm not forcing you to help either, it's completely up to you if you want to.
You know what NTR is. But do the rest of us know what you mean when you say it? No, we don't. That's what I'm asking for - what do you consider to be NTR? What kind of content do you want to see?

In Long Live the Princess, people screamed NTR when your (not current love interest) sister started dating another guy.
In Dreams of Desire, people screamed NTR when your (not current love interest) mother gave a guy a blow job.
In Dating my Daughter, people screamed NTR when there were indications that D would be shared. Other people screamed NTR because F was cheating on D.
There are many Japanese games with NTR in the name where a female protagonist cheats on her husband/boyfriend.
There are a ton of games here where someone takes the MC's love interest, or mother. These are designed to cause jealousy.
The definition of the NTR tag in https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/ is "Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]".

So - what do you consider to be NTR? What do you want from the NTR playthrough you're asking for? Jessica cheating on Connor? Connor cheating on Jessica? Jessica stealing someone else's wife/husband? Connor stealing someone else's wife? Connor and Jessica together stealing someone else's wife? Or something else I haven't thought of?

We can't help you get what you want if we don't know what you want.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You know what NTR is. But do the rest of us know what you mean when you say it? No, we don't. That's what I'm asking for - what do you consider to be NTR? What kind of content do you want to see?

In Long Live the Princess, people screamed NTR when your (not current love interest) sister started dating another guy.
In Dreams of Desire, people screamed NTR when your (not current love interest) mother gave a guy a blow job.
In Dating my Daughter, people screamed NTR when there were indications that D would be shared. Other people screamed NTR because F was cheating on D.
There are many Japanese games with NTR in the name where a female protagonist cheats on her husband/boyfriend.
There are a ton of games here where someone takes the MC's love interest, or mother. These are designed to cause jealousy.
The definition of the NTR tag in https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/ is "Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]".

So - what do you consider to be NTR? What do you want from the NTR playthrough you're asking for? Jessica cheating on Connor? Connor cheating on Jessica? Jessica stealing someone else's wife/husband? Connor stealing someone else's wife? Connor and Jessica together stealing someone else's wife? Or something else I haven't thought of?

NTR is when I look into the mirror and don't see MC with a super-huge 10+ inch dick in it. :LOL:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Nice if it is, it just didn't look like that from the walkthrough. It looked like there were many different branches, but without an explanation of which choices led where. However, looking at the length of the game currently it might not be an issue yet. Playing them all shouldn't be too hard.
so far I can believe there are two branches, going out with mr parker or going to see heather's movie; this choice should lead to two slightly more different stories, at least I think so

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018

I'm a bit peeved right now. Mostly because I'm realising how many people are complete idiots when it comes to the definition of NTR. Not you, just people. I was looking for sources I could refer you to and stumbled onto this:

They're trying to be right, but they completely missed the point of NTR. Makes me sad. So instead of showing you the reference I wanted I proved you right.
EDIT: BTW, the official definition here keeps it most simple without being wrong.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
so far I can believe there are two branches, going out with mr parker or going to see heather's movie; this choice should lead to two slightly more different stories, at least I think so
Have you seen the walkthrough though? There's like 20 different variables you gain or lose points in.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Well, I don't think my question was complicated. The game is tagged NTR, I'm asking for an NTR playthrough.
what do you intend for NTR?

NTR = cheating or swinging

actually there is no swinging path... there is only cheating with the Mr. Parker and an handjob with Victor (the biker with tatoo)
but there are no real sex scenes just teasing and the max sex scene is the blowjob in the car with Mr.Parker

The game is only at DAY 9 there is not real sex except Conner (her boyfriend) so maybe in the future... when (and if) the day 20 will be released (maybe in the 2022?)
.... so if for you are looking for cuckold path I think will never be in this game...
Also I suggest to the dev do not use NTR as tag because it can cause problem from ntr heaters;)
I really suggest to use cheating instead because there is already swinging in the tag.. so if you add cheating, ntr is not required.

Tags like NTR or others do not make a game good.
This game is good.. or better will be good if the dev will work on it.
for now is just a start

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Wrong. Swinging isn't NTR because it doesn't cause jealousy for the MC/player. Cheating however cause jealousy and therefore it is part of NTR.
in ntr the husband will also never know if the wife cheat on him so NTR cannot cause jealousy
ntr is a term with a lot of meaning in the Japanese culture
this is a good example... but as i said NTR can cause flames so... good luck

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: curlyNadine

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
in ntr the husband will also never know if the wife cheat on him
ntr is a term with a lot of meaning in the Japanese culture
this is a good example... but as i said NTR can cause flames so... good luck
yep, and same as you I do not like to use a buzzword like NTR. As you wrote it previously, stick to "cheating", "swinging", "femdom", "hotwifing", "cuckold" etc.. These terms are more precise than "NTR".

Reactions: Back and MIkedante

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
yep, and same as you I do not like to use a buzzword like NTR. As you wrote it previously, stick to "cheating", "swinging", "femdom", "hotwifing", "cuckold" etc.. These terms are more precise than "NTR".
that is why it is just a tag... so it is used to avoid a lot of more specific terms
Fetish and ntr have many different meanings... that is why NTR can cover also cuckold but in a way where the women and the man get pleasure doing swinging, sharing, cheating, whoring and much more and the boyfriend can also ignore that is cuckold because he like that...

cuckolding instead is a very specific situation when a girl force his boyfriend with a very tiny cock to watch her fucked by 1 or more BBCs and she get pleasure but the boyfriend is humiliated and can go to suicide at the worst (this is not ntr).

ntr is more when they both have fun with other guys.. there is pleasure in the ntr

cuck can be pleasure only for the sadistic girl and the man is masochist (or viceversa)

Have fan with JOHN she loves to have pleasure and I think Conner (her boyfriend) will never be humiliate by her in cuckolding session.

Reactions: cold_arctus

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
OMFG and I thought this scene with Mr. Parker got only a handjob, too.
I really must have missed something. :ROFLMAO:

but there are no real sex scenes just teasing and the max sex scene is the blowjob in the car with Mr.Parker

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes