4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
depends on how long it takes on paola, we could see 0.45 also in June
I follow and finance at least six or seven other creators with games similar to those of stoper and I must say that with stoper the biggest problem is communication. Let's take an example that is the most classic: I work a month on a game and then I publish a post and say "the game will be released at the end of next month". At that point my goal is that, because it takes the right balance between respect for one's art and those who support it. Then of course the quality of the game is always excellent ....

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I guess jessica reminds me of my crush in university, seems like i have a thing for blondies with glasses eh? And i was wondering why i was liking her so much. That was a new discovery for myself :) She's also very smart and badass, another thing i like about her.

As for the game i was wondering if there will be any bus&train grope scenes in the future like any female protag game out there, they're my favourite. Also i think there are more than enough scenes with her husband, i guess they're made to satiate loving wife fans (i dont think there are too many). I just wish they were less but you gotta make game look realistic too. In the end i had to skip fast later ones coz it was becoming boring.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I guess jessica reminds me of my crush in university, seems like i have a thing for blondies with glasses eh? And i was wondering why i was liking her so much. That was a new discovery for myself :) She's also very smart and badass, another thing i like about her.

As for the game i was wondering if there will be any bus&train grope scenes in the future like any female protag game out there, they're my favourite. Also i think there are more than enough scenes with her husband, i guess they're made to satiate loving wife fans (i dont think there are too many). I just wish they were less but you gotta make game look realistic too. In the end i had to skip fast later ones coz it was becoming boring.
Well,the other game about a wife barely have any sexual content with the husband for the 3 years it is out.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I bet the next update will include another Connor scene and more teasing.
More than likely the dynamic duo of Connor and Heather will make their appearance again

Mr Parker will probably be wanking alone in his newspaper stand this update.

I doubt there be sex between Jessica and Mayor. Probably the standard hand job , blow job and maybe some dry hump for the next stage of teasing progression from where they left off.

umby

May 27, 2017
More than likely the dynamic duo of Connor and Heather will make their appearance again

Mr Parker will probably be wanking alone in his newspaper stand this update.

I doubt there be sex between Jessica and Mayor. Probably the standard hand job , blow job and maybe some dry hump for the next stage of teasing progression from where they left off.
for the mayor we are perfectly in agreement, the only exception could be the "juicy" event stoper was talking about, which certainly takes place during the fundraising. There will probably be two types of ways of carrying out this event, we hope that there is something more but the hypothesis of a simple striptease becomes very probable.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
for the mayor we are perfectly in agreement, the only exception could be the "juicy" event stoper was talking about, which certainly takes place during the fundraising. There will probably be two types of ways of carrying out this event, we hope that there is something more but the hypothesis of a simple striptease becomes very probable.
I hope not to be disappointed. but the wise say: if you don't want disappointment, reduce your expectations

Reactions: Pogo123 and umby
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes