4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
I suffer from the opposite of that, I always try to create my own game but when I play a good game like "Jessica O'Neil's"... I give up! I'm incredibly inferior and miserable then all my projects end up in the trash.
Ah yes. The impostor syndrome. I'm a graphic designer by trade and sometimes I don't know for sure whether it's just a case of impostor syndrome or am I just bad at what I do.

Sep 15, 2020
140 images ....
if we exclude the animations they are not few, considering that "most" of the final event (fundraising) is missing
so if it comes with 300 images including animations, we're in the average of the latest updates.
I agree with the developer about focusing on the neglected characters, there are many paths open and never completed (Blake, Tommy, Eve ...)
The downside to stoper focusing on these is that we may be seeing the main ones again (Parker, Heather Conner) in a long time.
In my opinion, stoper should still include small events with the main characters every update, just a few scenes just to keep the story going with them. On the other hand, they are characters he meets every day, how can he ignore them?
-Conner lives with her, so doing a few scenes in the morning or evening isn't wrong.
-Heather is her neighbor and they always go running together, a few running scenes and some dialogue just to plan future events
-Parker passes by his newsstand every morning, a few scenes for a greeting and some dialogue do not destroy the plot.
This is my thought.
I Love those scenes with Parker. Without him the game will become boaring for me. In other hand. That newcomer at office some cheesy scenes with him will be great. *my opinion*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
does this one have only lesbian route?
There is no lesbian route.

You can have a fling with a woman but you still get dicked by the husband, there is no pure lesbian route. The women you can have a fling with is also a bit .... free .... with her affection towards other guys as well as her own husband.

There is another girl but nothing much happens with her.

This isn't the game to play if looking for a lesbian route. I've tried various options but there is no way of avoiding cock.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
crowdy.jpg

Development Blog #67

Hey, all.

I'm working on the last event for the day. Just finished some crowded sections, and I don't like doing these. I have to prepare all these extra characters, pose them, fix the clothes (because I can't stand poorly fitted clothes), make sure they are not too distracting, but also not too bland, then make sure I'm not going above my rig's memory limit... Ugh, it's annoying. But it looks much better in the end, compared to an empty scene.
Still can't say when exactly am I going to finish the update, but it's happening. Stay tuned.

When I uploaded this picture and selected this as a public post, I got a message that there is nudity on the image and I should make the post patrons only. Nudity? I guess we're still far from AI taking over the world :)

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i don't see any obvious difference.
Dude, you need to mark such statements with an irony tag or something otherwise many people don't understand your joke! :) ;) (hmm, is my statement meant ironic or serious... you see the problem ^^) :) ;)

I can quite clearly see the bare shoulder of at least 2 ladies.
Such hardcore filth on our Christian site.
Well, it's Jess, so I already touched myself ... o_O :eek: :alien: :p :giggle: :geek:

giphy.gif

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
There is no lesbian route.

You can have a fling with a woman but you still get dicked by the husband, there is no pure lesbian route. The women you can have a fling with is also a bit .... free .... with her affection towards other guys as well as her own husband.

There is another girl but nothing much happens with her.

This isn't the game to play if looking for a lesbian route. I've tried various options but there is no way of avoiding cock.
Yeah, I think stoper should reconsider giving the option to avoid those mandatory sex scenes with the boyfriend (or at least an option to skip the scene) and let the option for a pure lesbian path, I had already read some people that don't play this game because of that. And as I remember, those scenes don't make any difference in the story.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
This is one of the few I tolerate the boyfriend scenes, because I enjoy everything else about the game. I think she's a great character surrounded by a cast with diverse possibility and an interesting story.

Reactions: Busted1201

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Development Blog #67

Hey, all.

I'm working on the last event for the day. Just finished some crowded sections, and I don't like doing these. I have to prepare all these extra characters, pose them, fix the clothes (because I can't stand poorly fitted clothes), make sure they are not too distracting, but also not too bland, then make sure I'm not going above my rig's memory limit... Ugh, it's annoying. But it looks much better in the end, compared to an empty scene.
Still can't say when exactly am I going to finish the update, but it's happening. Stay tuned.

When I uploaded this picture and selected this as a public post, I got a message that there is nudity on the image and I should make the post patrons only. Nudity? I guess we're still far from AI taking over the world :)

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
the one with jessica is conner? then he went with her
(or at least there is a rout with him)

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
the one with jessica is conner? then he went with her
(or at least there is a rout with him)
I think he goes with her regardless. There will most likely be a choice for Jessica as to whether she stays with Conner or goes with the mayor to enjoy the night and get some info in exchange of some sexual favors.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I see Mr. Parker in that picture as well. Another possibility that something happens between them. Maybe something hot in a bath while Conner talks to someone... :sneaky:

Reactions: Anaskm07

Kagaramor

Jun 13, 2017
So this woman you are talking about do i have to see her having sex with others?
She's in open marriage, so she does have sex with her husband. (and another guy, but he's more avoidable) Iirc you can avoid watching her banging her husband (though it means 1 more unavoidable sex scene with MC boyfriend) and still hook up with her.
Girl does have past of having sex with guys, but she won't be interested in anyone else than Jess (at least if you pick her route)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes