4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017

Development Blog #67

Hey, all.

I'm working on the last event for the day. Just finished some crowded sections, and I don't like doing these. I have to prepare all these extra characters, pose them, fix the clothes (because I can't stand poorly fitted clothes), make sure they are not too distracting, but also not too bland, then make sure I'm not going above my rig's memory limit... Ugh, it's annoying. But it looks much better in the end, compared to an empty scene.
Still can't say when exactly am I going to finish the update, but it's happening. Stay tuned.

When I uploaded this picture and selected this as a public post, I got a message that there is nudity on the image and I should make the post patrons only. Nudity? I guess we're still far from AI taking over the world :)

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
I state that if stoper does not know when the update ends, unfortunately it means that it could reach the end of the month. That said if any of you can figure out what dress jessica is wearing I would really appreciate it as I did a huge search and found nothing like it. My biggest fear for this fundraising scene is that it is a sort of recycling of what has already been seen with paola's comic and the premises are not the best. From what he wrote and from the various choices in the game I am also afraid that the update will really only include this scene, for heaven's sake I don't mind at all, however I would have liked for this reason a bigger update for what it will be in theory an important event in the game. I will probably be too pessimistic but it seems quite unlikely that stoper will be able to do at least another 80 or 100 renders in 15 days, or rather I think that I will not be able to implement them in such a short time unless my December prediction does not come true. Stoper you really are the best on the square.

• Sad
Reactions: Bolero

Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017

Development Blog #67

Hey, all.

I'm working on the last event for the day. Just finished some crowded sections, and I don't like doing these. I have to prepare all these extra characters, pose them, fix the clothes (because I can't stand poorly fitted clothes), make sure they are not too distracting, but also not too bland, then make sure I'm not going above my rig's memory limit... Ugh, it's annoying. But it looks much better in the end, compared to an empty scene.
Still can't say when exactly am I going to finish the update, but it's happening. Stay tuned.

When I uploaded this picture and selected this as a public post, I got a message that there is nudity on the image and I should make the post patrons only. Nudity? I guess we're still far from AI taking over the world :)

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

In my opinion, the blonde doesn't seem to be Jessica. Maybe its a first person view of Jessica.

Reactions: pmano and Anaskm07

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Just finished some crowded sections, and I don't like doing these. I have to prepare all these extra characters, pose them, fix the clothes (because I can't stand poorly fitted clothes), make sure they are not too distracting, but also not too bland, [...]
Lots of possibilities to speed crowded scenes up. A smaller DOF usually helps to mask irregularities. Or he could decrease the tone for everything that belongs to the background, even turn people into silhouettes. Bright colours for the main characters and muted ones for the other guests. The film industry uses tricks like these all the time. If done right you could have a monkey in suit standing around and no one would notice.

Reactions: rateezy and stoper

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Lots of possibilities to speed crowded scenes up. A smaller DOF usually helps to mask irregularities. Or he could decrease the tone for everything that belongs to the background, even turn people into silhouettes. Bright colours for the main characters and muted ones for the other guests. The film industry uses tricks like these all the time. If done right you could have a monkey in suit standing around and no one would notice.
You mean I could accidently fap to a monkey in a suite while thinking it's the girl in the background is Jess for example?! ;)
Damn, I am more sick than I thought ... PERV ALERT!

497003_giphy11.gif

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I'm at the point where Heather and Jess go on there 'girls nigh' and I thought that Jess dress was gonna be the the star attraction of the evening but then I saw Heather dress...these girl's together are dynamite. No wonder why Connor did unexpected stuff to Jess when Heather was there!. Talk about sex appeal!! :p :devilish:

Reactions: stoper and T800

umby

May 27, 2017
Damn it!! You're right... I thought it was the bald man in a white shirt but Mr. Paker has hair..
I believe there will be two options for this game event. One where she will go alone, the other where she will go with conner and I think the game also ends based on previous choices. At some point in the evening she will probably decide whether to get something with her "talents" or not, however the risk of Jessica behaving as usual is very high. I am very confident in this scene.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah that blonde is definitely not Jess, unless she became a midget over night.

Sep 15, 2020
Yeah that blonde is definitely not Jess, unless she became a midget over night.
I think she is Jessica. I'm not sure but earlier mr. Stoper mentioned about physical change in Jessica. I hope she is jess because she looks gorgeous. And I can't tolerate anyone lookin better than our dear jess ❤

umby

May 27, 2017
I think she is Jessica. I'm not sure but earlier mr. Stoper mentioned about physical change in Jessica. I hope she is jess because she looks gorgeous. And I can't tolerate anyone lookin better than our dear jess ❤
i think she is really too short to be jessica (if the one in the picture is conner). I really hope that the update goes well because if it stays still at 140 or so render it means that it is equivalent to day1 of the game until the first sex scene, you do ....
day2 ev07-04.jpg

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Man, finished this game yesterday and i gotta say it had a physiological effect on me whole day, idk exactly why but i felt discomfort. Maybe because game was too damn realistic and i wanted to get to know jess more or maybe game ended too soon idk.
Game is really amazing tho, i keep saying this game is the best and easily makes it to my top 3 after finishing every single damn vn with female protagonist + ntr in it xD but this one actually deserves that praise for sure.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes