4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Jacekubas

Sep 5, 2018
This might be a silly question, but are you launching the game with JOHN.exe or JOHN-32.exe?

And is the game opening at all?

Also it might be wise to restart your PC just in case any other existing apps are conflicting with it.
First i launched JOHN.exe but second i try JOHN 32. Both version not working. Game isnt start at all.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well seems that this game is not able to be played as it is I keep getting a error that it is not a valid app oO

stevea73

May 31, 2020
love the game
renders are great storyline is great
love the fact that there are differed paths in this lesbian/slut path or love path with Connor and last one being normal path where you can decide what Jessica gets up to so keep that going dev great work
there are to many games out that have couples in it and it always goes one way regardless of choice even thou they say multi paths
don't think that Jessica and Connor should split up as some are saying that would wreck the storyline
what i see could happen is maybe heather and her husband convince Jessica and Connor to be like them an open relationship
and to all those that whine about updates taking so long really to you think it's so easy to make the renders continue the story for all the characters in the game and do all that in a couple of days if you think it's that easy why don't you try it yourself and see how far you get

so on that keep up the great work to this dev and all others out their making games this these

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
love the game
love the fact that there are different paths in this lesbian/slut path or love path with Connor and the last one being normal path where you can decide what Jessica gets up to so keep that going dev great work
there are too many games out that have couples in them and it always goes one way regardless of choice even though they say multi-paths
I don't think that Jessica and Connor should split up as some are saying, that would wreck the storyline
what I see could happen is maybe heather and her husband convince Jessica and Connor to be like them an open relationship
and to all those that whine about updates taking so long really do you think it's so easy to make the renders continue the story for all the characters in the game and do all that in a couple of days if you think it's that easy why don't you try it yourself and see how far you get

So on that keep up the great work, to this dev and all others out there making games like these.
I agree this IMO is one of the top ten games out there. top five in quality artwork.

Reactions: caesar273

stevea73

May 31, 2020
i would like to see all the paths continue as it's good for all that have differed kinks\fetishes i hope it doesn't end up going down the one path where Jessica just sleeps with everyone she meets like other games have done yes there are tags that say lesbian cheating etc but just keep other paths going as well

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
love the game
love the fact that there are differed paths in this lesbian/slut path or love path with Connor and last one being normal path where you can decide what Jessica gets up to so keep that going dev great work
there are to many games out that have couples in it and it always goes one way regardless of choice even thou they say multi paths
don't think that Jessica and Connor should split up as some are saying that would wreck the storyline
what i see could happen is maybe heather and her husband convince Jessica and Connor to be like them an open relationship
and to all those that whine about updates taking so long really to you think it's so easy to make the renders continue the story for all the characters in the game and do all that in a couple of days if you think it's that easy why don't you try it yourself and see how far you get

so on that keep up the great work to this dev and all others out their making games this these
Doubt it would break story, dev has said that will be option in future.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes