4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
it would seem that stoper cannot complete an update without the ritual of the beautiful couple who peacefully go to sleep. the final scene is very beautiful but I would have preferred if these precious renders had been used a few more minutes during the fundraising event. it's not so much to be controversial but rather to take advantage of a new location since we saw the scene with conner even in the first update and nobody misses it. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks so.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
so the update was really short or i just missed something?
This update is more a patch than a real update. Update are numbered 0.10, 0.15, 0.20 and so on. This one is a patch 0.41.
The next real update will be 0.45 with a full playable day.
This patch is just to complete the Day 11th.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Here is the sollution the "not win32 app" problem guys:

"you can try what i did (i am using win7 X64)
1. download renpy-7.4.2-sdk.zip (115mb) from its website (google "renpy")
2. run renpy and create new project
3. open your new projects folder and delete all content in it.
4. extract Apartment#69 files in that folder
5. run renpy select your project and click launch project."
So it worked perfectly fine with Apartement and now i try with JOHN and also work! So i think will the others well.

Last edited:
Reactions: rektro and Sturbuck

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Here is the sollution the "not win32 app" problem guys:

"you can try what i did (i am using win7 X64)
1. download renpy-7.4.2-sdk.zip (115mb) from its website (google "renpy")
2. run renpy and create new project
3. open your new projects folder and delete all content in it.
4. extract Apartment#69 files in that folder
5. run renpy select your project and click launch project."
So it worked perfectly fine with Apartement and now i try with JOHN and also work! So i think will the others well.
isn't there any easier way just for players (who dont know programmng and etc)..what you've explained is kinda foreign language to me..

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
isn't there any easier way just for players (who dont know programmng and etc)..what you've explained is kinda foreign language to me..
You don't need to know anything the programming for this! If you follow this step by step you will be success

Reactions: cakeny

stevea73

May 31, 2020
Doubt it would break story, dev has said that will be option in future.
well that's fine it's his or her game and story to tell i just hope that those other routes/paths continue and not get abandoned like so many others out there
because the other routes made this game more enjoyable gets boring when games have couples in it and they always go one direction even with so called choices or different routes they all go the way of the main MC sleeping with everyone they meet it's getting old but that's just me and i know we are all different in regards to what we want to see

Last edited:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Im going to way for a longer update... see you all next time. I assume in couple of months

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes