4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Try to start the game by holding left-shift key.
same problem how to fix this i install directx9
thank you i will remember it in the future, because i have already deleted it
Well not sure if it will work, but this is how you can choose which render engine should be used according to Ren'Py's developer.

Another option would be to copy JOHN's "game" folder and paste it into another game's folder that used Ren'Py 7.3.5.

Reactions: BUCCO

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well for me clicking not -32.exe (after 1st incidence with -32.exe not that willing to click those) game worked just fine (after unblocking it from av).

win10 pro 64bit, both dxs (what comes with win10 and older) installed and few years old graphic card (aka not integrated) drivers installed.

short update and no big differences on paths (if jess had fun with mayor or her assistant).

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Here is the sollution the "not win32 app" problem guys:

"you can try what i did (i am using win7 X64)
1. download renpy-7.4.2-sdk.zip (115mb) from its website (google "renpy")
2. run renpy and create new project
3. open your new projects folder and delete all content in it.
4. extract Apartment#69 files in that folder
5. run renpy select your project and click launch project."
So it worked perfectly fine with Apartement and now i try with JOHN and also work! So i think will the others well.
I did what you said till the line #3 but I couldnt clearly get #4..what s apartment #69 and where s that? sorry for bothering frequently..:(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did what you said till the line #3 but I couldnt clearly get #4..what s apartment #69 and where s that? sorry for bothering frequently..:(
a69 is other game. guide copied from that game's thread.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
That is an another game where this sollution was worked and that i mentoined my last sentences so on here you need this game map (JOHN)

Igrulj77

Mar 22, 2020
don't be a lesbian. But don't walk away from him when he's naked behind you. so on the day when you look after heather and he comes out of the bathroom
its the day with the second interview with the major
I still can't find this scene

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes