4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I must say that 0.41 was an excellent conclusion to the previous versioen. Some typos have been fixed and interesting POVs have been included. the final scene at home is something more that was missing if you didn't choose the path of the mayor or the pool; but being available for both, it was a great addition. for me, vote 8 to the whole update 0.40 + 0.41.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I must say that 0.41 was an excellent conclusion to the previous versioen. Some typos have been fixed and interesting POVs have been included. the final scene at home is something more that was missing if you didn't choose the path of the mayor or the pool; but being available for both, it was a great addition. for me, vote 8 to the whole update 0.40 + 0.41.
Indeed.

As one of few people here who likes Jessica and Conner Scenes, I'd like to have one update where finally a situation leads to a mmf. , Maybe at the end of the day when both go out to make some party.
The most hot scenes with other men where than when she was little tipsy/drunk. Like with Parker or Mayor. Next update will play on Friday so it's weekend. She could go out at the end of the day with Conner or get drunk and some hot stuff could happen.

Just some thinking because the wait for the next update beginns.

Reactions: TheGag and WoodyGB

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Indeed.

As one of few people here who likes Jessica and Conner Scenes, I'd like to have one update where finally a situation leads to a mmf. , Maybe at the end of the day when both go out to make some party.
The most hot scenes with other men where than when she was little tipsy/drunk. Like with Parker or Mayor. Next update will play on Friday so it's weekend. She could go out at the end of the day with Conner or get drunk and some hot stuff could happen.

Just some thinking because the wait for the next update beginns.
the only mmf I could think of now is with christian, but heather will surely be there too. with other men together with conner for the moment i don't see ways, he is now used to the lesbian part of jessica. in the future I would not know how and where to place an mmf.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
the only mmf I could think of now is with christian, but heather will surely be there too. with other men together with conner for the moment i don't see ways, he is now used to the lesbian part of jessica. in the future I would not know how and where to place an mmf.
Sure from the story telling.
Even a foursome could open eyes for both of them. And later a mmf...maybe
But the worst part of the game is.
You get a awesome update.... Want more.. And have to wait months to see what happens next.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
While I also think Connor's scenes are too vanilla for my taste I'd rather see him stepping up his game than be gone completely. Wish he would smile more, talk dirty and take the initiative for once because I'd love to see Jessica being torn between him in the other guys. It's too easy to choose someone else for anything sexual at this point and for romantic scenes they don't have enough chemistry. They need to do something exclusive together, like visiting a gloryhole or inviting the neighbor for some DP action.
Just played JOHN for the first time. Generally I haven't enjoyed female protagonist games because the few I've tried involve blackmail, mind control, or coercion where the mc isn't fully in command of her actions. I love that Jessica is a woman in an interesting career moving up the ladder and is in complete control of how "slutty" she wants to be in her personal and professional lives.

The other important aspect for me to enjoy a female protagonist is the cheating component. I can't get into it unless there is an oblivious husband or boyfriend. While Connor's sex scenes can be a little vanilla, I like that Jessica has opportunities to earn points with him to keep him content so he is obliviously strung along while she fucks around behind his back. Even this last scene with Connor was kind of hot because she's thinking about the fat mayor while fucking him. JOHN has introduced me to kinks I didn't know I had. I thought I'd be repulsed by having Jessica fuck around with wrinkled or chubby dudes, but I love it.

The writing, renders, story, and sexy situations in JOHN are so much better than the others I've tried. I mentioned on another thread I've been lurking on f95 for a while and downloading games without contributing anything in Patreon, etc. I'm putting together a small list of 4 or 5 I'm thinking of making my first donations to. I never thought I would consider a female protagonist game for that list. I was wrong.

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
Jessica goes to work, some of the basic sites.
Visit the offending warehouse
meet jack
go back to the office
back home
goes to fundraising events
two hot events to choose from
1 mayor
2 shani
back home
sex event with conner

about 665 images including animations
Wasn't that what update .40 was? What is update .41? I've already played those scenes. Is .41 just a hotfix? If so when I download and try to install on Android I receive a message saying an error has occurred and file was not installed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jessica goes to work, some of the basic sites.
Visit the offending warehouse
meet jack
go back to the office
back home
goes to fundraising events
two hot events to choose from
1 mayor
2 shani
back home
sex event with conner

about 665 images including animations
that's whole 0.4 update not just 0.41.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Nice to get a small update but from the sounds of it I'll pass on it and wait for the next big one which I'm guessing is going to be what? 0.45? Or are we going right to 0.5?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Wasn't that what update .40 was? What is update .41? I've already played those scenes. Is .41 just a hotfix? If so when I download and try to install on Android I receive a message saying an error has occurred and file was not installed.
0.41 correct some writing errors, some new POVs and the last home scene with Conner

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Carried out as an administrator? Antivirus deactivated?
Yes, I tried to disable the antivirus and run it as administrator. Does not help. The previous version never had such problems (the antivirus always worked and did not need to run from the administrator).

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Came here to find you guys are having the same issue.
I'm on Windows 7 and JOHN 0.40 works but 0.41 is giving the same "This is not a valid Win 32 exe" I have tried both the 64 and JOHN-32.exe

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Could also be because there are now using the latest Renpy version, I know that it doesn't support Windows XP, so could be the same reason for Windows 8.
Apparently the developer will a tough choice. Either he lose a significant part of the audience, or roll back to the old version

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes