4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I can't wait to see the next encounter with the mayor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I don't think they (Mayor and Senator) will share a slutty Jessica. But if it should happen... OH MY GOD ! that should be HOT!

Also I think it will take time for Conner to accept a 4 some with Heather and Christian, but that scene should be also one of the top moment of this story !!
On a slutty path, I'm anticipating a real 3som with Heather and Christian, or even, for a non lesbian path, an intercourse with Christian alone.
I'm not found of the idea of a relationship between Mr. Parker and Jess. That's MHO. ! :)
I wasn't fond of the Mayor also, at the beginning. How does ? But that scene is certainly, for me, the hottest so far !!

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
On a slutty path, I'm anticipating a real 3som with Heather and Christian, or even, for a non lesbian path, an intercourse with Christian alone.
It would be sluttier IMO if Jessica had a threesome with Connor and Christian, especially if Christian takes her anal virginity in front of her dumbfounded boyfriend while she talks like an animal in heat. You could easily use the scene to humiliate Connor or write it in a more vanilla way. Or imagine a Connor who's about to direct his penis into her asshole but Heather intervenes, stating Christian should be the one since he's the more experienced one. She sucks him of while watching his girlfriend having her first anal orgasm.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
You're all forgetting about this stud
View attachment 1024822
Ah, the movie producer Shani wasn't too fond of. Unlike Jessica though she wasn't in need of a very expensive hidden camera every "serious" adult producer has access to, so it was easier for her to say no when asked if she would act in one of his movies as a cum dump for his best shooters, even with a bondage hood on. What he lacks in manhood he certainly makes up with depravity. Good thing that Jessica is an investigative journalist and not working for the yellow press from home.

Reactions: TheGag

None44

Nov 9, 2020
This update had 150 renders and last update had almost 665 so if things went normal then we may see an update in late may or early june

• Sad
Reactions: Bolero

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
This update had 150 renders and last update had almost 665 so if things went normal then we may see an update in late may or early june
Please be aware that the last update (0.41) was not a regular update. More of a patch.
So hopefully the next Update (0.45) should be around end of march or during may.
That's my guess, NOTHING official. :)

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
There's no changelog but all there is is the end to the day of the last update. So many routes to the game, it's absolutely perfect. I kind of wished there's a gallery but ah wells.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
There's no changelog but all there is is the end to the day of the last update. So many routes to the game, it's absolutely perfect. I kind of wished there's a gallery but ah wells.
All the images are in the game folder. Make your own!

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
View attachment 1025419

i know this is just an art picture. but that would be the best opportunity for the first sex with another man. as you know her, drunk
Look at the condom wrapper sticking out from under the seat....
In this story, maybe it wouldn't be NTR, if in this scene she had been drugged and had done it unwillingly.... hehe.
;)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes