4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Maximus_ass

Jan 9, 2019
I have been following this game from the beginning and I remember when the updates would usually take 2 or 3 months. I can understand why people are having different opinions now because the gap between each update is increasing every update. It’s not just stoper that’s doing this though, other authors like Lust and passion. Out of all the games though, this game is by far my favorite so it’s worth the wait! Keep up the good work Stoper and I’m looking forward to a Paola update too!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have been following this game from the beginning and I remember when the updates would usually take 2 or 3 months. I can understand why people are having different opinions now because the gap between each update is increasing every update. It’s not just stoper that’s doing this though, other authors like Lust and passion. Out of all the games though, this game is by far my favorite so it’s worth the wait! Keep up the good work Stoper and I’m looking forward to a Paola update too!
There is a difference between stoper and L&P tho, stoper has some side works like Paola VN. I want faster updates too don't get me wrong but when you work on several things the updates are gonna take more time.

umby

May 27, 2017
Make a poll right now and ask us if we want "Frequent releases, even with crappy quality" or "2 updates in a year with animations that never seem to end" why would you not cater to the needs and want of your own supporters just to uphold your own apparent 'standards' which is the cause of all this fuss? I honestly don't believe the fact that this delay was just an additional animation because you've been saying the same fucking stuff for the past 2 months that "its here.....Its almost done" I believed you the first time you delayed the update but at this point its become evident that you're either very lackluster about the consistency of your workrate or there's some malice intent involved with all these delays.
there is no need to reason with those who set up the work in this way unfortunately. The supporters of him in the patreon literally adore him for this way of working so I would say that two plus two is four closed speech. In the time frame he takes for this update, some creators have already done three, and guess what, those are full of animations too. I personally don't buy it, it would do well to say "yes I work in a fucking slow way" period and that's it. So there is no development blog but only slow and cumbersome development of the blog. P.s. According to what he declared, the delay will be 30 days.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I agree with you! I've said it many times: he doesn't respect his paying fans. He only think about his personal satisfaction! (it is not such a good thing for an artist)
You don't agree with me since that wasn't the point I was making..

My point was that he as dev is the only one who has a say in when it's done and ready, as it should be. But you may of course interpret it however you like..

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
depends situation, if single and no expensive hobbies and doesn't live in big city (paris, berrlin, london, etc) but if is family man then yea better salary is needed.
I don't havev to support a family and don't live in a mayor city, not even close.. I would get by on that in my early twenties for sure, even now I could easily survive on it but it's still barely minimum wage and I would not accept that as a full time pay. Full disclosure; I work in healthcare (underpayed by default) and make about €3000-3500/month, which is pretty shitty already..
Surviving and living is not really the same, as an adult just surviving is not an appealing option, you want some comfort..

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You don't agree with me since that wasn't the point I was making..

My point was that he as dev is the only one who has a say in when it's done and ready, as it should be. But you may of course interpret it however you like..
Maybe I was not clear... :unsure: BUT
I agree with your statement because for me all artists must be free to do whatever they wants...
the rest of my post starts with a big BUT!! And I d not pretend you have to agree with me after the BUT ;)... I agree with you for sure!
I got a big delusion! when in the 2019 I have found this great game
I was so happy... but in Feb 2020 I realize that stoper was working on another game "Paola" it's a question of trust for me I had also started to support her patreon page
...from that day I have lost trust in him... I understood that this game will requires 4/5 years.

There are artists that loves to communicate how the story is going just to satisfy their fans or enjoy about their suggestions... they usually get thousands of supporter.
Stoper is different
He do not care about get more supporters...
And I will never support him because his communication do not fit with my tastes.. the slow burn and the game will be ready in more than 4 years..

Check out one of his last replay https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-41-stoperart.15081/post-6147503

it is clear to me! he wants make the game when he wants... without caring if there are users that will never support him
and I AGREED WITH YOUR POST BECAUSE this is Stoper: He can do whatever he want....
but I'm also free to don't support him and download the game only when it will be at day 30... maybe in the 2024!... it is Ok for me.. I'm not in hurry"

...even if Stoper does not care, I'm here because his story has great potential... I will play other games from developers that are faster then him as he already suggest in the post I have linked...

I will be here from time to time just for talk about how the delays are going and the very short updates when they comes/cum out (in Jessica pussy??) :LOL::LOL:
When there will be a man (not her husband) or (hope more men) that will cum inside Jessica pussy then i will be happy to download this game.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
if he delayed the update again to put more stuff in great but i hope its not half a day again but 2-3 days at least !!!
otherwise ...... its all about getting more money! And no respect for those who give him their hard earned money!

Reactions: Jude6 and umby

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Feel like I read this before.

I love JOHN and currently its one of three games I have any real interest in on this site and Stoper has been doing a great job with this game seriously when its all said and done and this game is completely finished I know it will be up there

But I feel like I've read the same Development Blog over and over, and I don't want to come off like "is it out yet? is it out yet? Can you hurry up? Finish it already" where I want Stoper to just do what he needs to do to finish up with whatever time he needs, that plus the thought of seeing "Hey its coming out soon" in every Development Blog gets almost repeitive.

But that could very well just be a me problem, and if it is please tell me.
It is not just you. His dev blogs when the update is close to being released are very similar. The pattern is that he always has to do just some additional thing and the update will be out. So then the update that was already a long time in the making gets released 1+ month later than it was initially supposed to . That is fine if it happens sometimes ( making a game is a creative process), but when it becomes something that is repeating constantly then it becomes annoying.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes