4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I perfectly know the question he posted...

Fashion Business is a female protagonist game and comes with very slow burn like AWAM (that is a 3D game and was also in his question) great Renders and Animations... ok it is with sandbox structure... but
FB tell about a woman in carrier in the fashion MAGAZINE world...
Jessica work as journalist in a Magazine (this is very similar to me)
Jessica and Monica are the most similar female protagonists you can find in this forum... they are both works in a magazine different genre of magazine but it is the most similar you can find about this point...

Jessica is a new entry Journalist and Monica was the director of her own magazine
I do not talk about tastes... I'm just talk about "SIMILAR" game

Erm, no.
Jessica works as a new entry investigative reporter for a city newspaper.
As far as I am aware that is a totally different job to writing for or owning a Fashion Magazine!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Erm, no.
As far as I am aware that is a totally different job to writing for or owning a Fashion Magazine!
You're absolutely right and I just can advise you to ignore defd. Mainly he just doesn't understand coherencies and therefore writes strange text not worth answering.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I perfectly know the question he posted...
do you think GGGB or The Office Wife are more similar than FB t this game (maybe the office wife is similar only on the slow update) :LOL:
Fashion Business is a female protagonist game and comes with very slow burn like AWAM (that is a 3D game and was also in his question) great Renders and Animations... ok it is with sandbox structure... but
FB tell about a woman in carrier in the fashion MAGAZINE world...
Jessica work as journalist in a Magazine (this is very similar to me)
Jessica and Monica are the most similar female protagonists you can find in this forum... they are both works in a magazine different genre of magazine but it is the most similar you can find about this point...
For sure Ashley from GGGB is a 2d model (so it is not similar) it is a school girl and she sell drugs and fuck everyone really soon... I rally would like if Jassica was similar to Ashley but I cannot see any similitude between Ashley and Jessica.

different stories of course,
Jessica is a new entry Journalist and Monica was the director of her own magazine
I do not talk about tastes... I'm just talk about "SIMILAR" games

in any case I think he got good answers about his question on Jessica O'Neil similar games.
but there are also even more similar games. ;)
...What? I....What???

How is FB being a slow burner like AWAM? Monica is getting the D's left and right working as a stripper, prostitute, office whore, slutty model, sex slave for police and prisoners among other things I shouldn't even need to mention.

And the only thing FB and JOHN have in common is the fact that both a newspaper and a fashion magazine are made of paper. There is literally nothing that connects these two games in any way.

Again...What??? :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Erm, no.
in fb owner fell from grace and after that has had to swallow a lot bs (literally) while tries to get back to where was and be in mercy of others.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
...What? I....What???

How is FB being a slow burner like AWAM? Monica is getting the D's left and right working as a stripper, prostitute, office whore, slutty model, sex slave for police and prisoners among other things I shouldn't even need to mention.

And the only thing FB and JOHN have in common is the fact that both a newspaper and a fashion magazine are made of paper. There is literally nothing that connects these two games in any way.

Again...What??? :ROFLMAO:
I know right, the only thing these 2 games have in common is they are both female protagonist games, but that’s all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
please not to put the page number in the link to the translation, because depending on the deleted posts, it may change.
report op and some mod will fix it, i have done that few times when translation, android port or similar is linked wrong.

best solution would be if translations, android ports, etc had their own threads but same time worst since on some games actual link to game could be on page 2 when translations etc are on page 1 (especially when game has few chapters/episodes and each has own translations etc.

umby

May 27, 2017
I bet for September with you.
Here in Italy there is a very HOT summer...
I think stoper is not closed in his studio because the electricity bill for air conditioner will be very higher than his patreon balance ;)
Here we are already happy for celebrating the Europen Nation League cup..
We are the champions!:cool:
n reality maybe september might be too much even for jhonn, i'd focus more on august for now. after this update I were him I would seriously consider the hypothesis of turning Jessica into a comic, it would gain him and his supporters

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes