4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
You don't want to give him your money, but still reading/comment this thread, playing his game and (probably) waiting for new update, so you're in his audience!
Months ago I was supporter of TAC, but the developer start to revamp the game and I canceled my pledge! I don't follow the game, I don't reading the thread, I don't care what is happening there... I'm not in Mircom's audience anymore! But you are in Stoper's!
Difference between loco and you is that you stopped supporting because of change in the games direction, whereas loco stopped because he is tired of the delays, not the game in and of itself.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
locopogo1, JOHN is my favorite game so far. I like AWAM, ORS, LC, AEA, Long Story Short... I read the thread of many others and everywhere (except ORS) there are delayes or hold on tags... Midnight Paradise? I can't remember when was the last update of BARS... Eva Kiss is delivering her updates, but level of her art and Stoper's are very different! Maybe I'm wrong... I like when opened this thread to see a discusion about something - who is vigilante, what will happened next, some kinky staff or something else. But most of comment are negative. Yes, I understand what umby have to say, it's in every pages... Stoper si bulgarian (I think), in eastern Europe people take it easy when it's about work...
mma456, yes it is! But I don't spam the TAC thread with my negative comments about the game direction.

I hope for interesting update like last one! Tommorow or end of the week it's not a big deal for me!

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
locopogo1, JOHN is my favorite game so far. I like AWAM, ORS, LC, AEA, Long Story Short... I read the thread of many others and everywhere (except ORS) there are delayes or hold on tags... Midnight Paradise? I can't remember when was the last update of BARS... Eva Kiss is delivering her updates, but level of her art and Stoper's are very different! Maybe I'm wrong... I like when opened this thread to see a discusion about something - who is vigilante, what will happened next, some kinky staff or something else. But most of comment are negative. Yes, I understand what umby have to say, it's in every pages... Stoper si bulgarian (I think), in eastern Europe people take it easy when it's about work...
mma456, yes it is! But I don't spam the TAC thread with my negative comments about the game direction.

I hope for interesting update like last one! Tommorow or end of the week it's not a big deal for me!
try this
My Little Angel and The Lewd Knight

Reactions: Ekzar

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I understand what you mean but then again you have to understand the approach taken by those devs for comparison. If they also gave hope of update coming soon only to delay it and then kept on doing that for a few months then you would see this happen there too, the only reason it doesn't is because those devs know when to give hope and stopper doesn't sadly. Also the reason why you don't see discussions about future content is because very short is developed with terms of future events and stopper also doesn't like to show any of the update previews or talk about it.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Milfy city just had an update
It's been so long I've deleted the game (MC), all the saves etc. I can barely remember the story and characters. I don't think I'll bother with that one. Icstor is just reeling people in for a few more bucks and another long wait. I suppose by answering in here I'm not part of his audience.... probably get booted for being off topic instead. So, I'll have a whine about Stoper while I'm here. I can still recall what this game is about, the wait hasn't been quite as long. So, I'll play the update when it finally appears. I also happen to think that JOHN is better than MC. But I'm not paying for his crap service. There's a lesson in there somewhere.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Its a shame the dev takes so long for updates, this is probably my favourite female MC game overall but its pretty annoying to wait so long. Hope this upcoming update is long and has some progression for the different paths (whatever happened to Blake? thought she was cute) apart from Connor. Sick of that dude!

Last edited:

chatonbrutal

May 3, 2021
I'm having a hard time understanding how people can be this entitled on a pirating forum of all things...honestly, if I were Stoper I'd call it a day and stop wasting my time coming here and reading all this toxic shit.
Oh you poor thing... think you're gonna be alright and handle it ? :cry:
How can people be this entitled on a pirating forum ? Idk man... think harder before your brain leads you to "error 404 not found".

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm having a hard time understanding how people can be this entitled on a pirating forum of all things...honestly, if I were Stoper I'd call it a day and stop wasting my time coming here and reading all this toxic shit.
You should come visit us in the AWAM thread some time. That's where the real shit goes down! Mods have abandoned that place. It's like a prison riot. Gang signs, feces, and people carrying shanks in their prison wallets, waiting for the next best opportunity to stab someone in the ballsack.

I love it.

Last edited:

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
We all know it's frustrating that update gets delayed time to time
But dev also have some problems(either technical or personal) many times it becomes impossible to remain consistent
Before the end of July I hope update will come out
But without any reason giving hatred is not good at all
There is a thin line between criticism and toxic criticism
Let's just wait for a couple of days more for a proper update instead of a rushed update
Plus many good developers who are being consistent has shown delays in recent months so it happens with everyone no matter how good they are

Reactions: uporabnik
Sep 6, 2018
Isn't this the forum that "builds" the support for the games in the first place? Hmm
This is just an educated guess, but I'd bet the vast majority of support driven by f95 comes from lurkers who DL stuff after glancing at preview pics & ratings (and a small % of those people who then look at patreon or whatever), not people who engage in commenting or responding to comments or even reading comments.

What comments mostly do is drive up the visibility of threads, so - ironically - the thing that would hurt a game more than lack of updates would be nobody complaining about the lack of updates.

Another educated guess - people who are conscious of being 'milked' are likely already averse to subscription-based systems, and prefer a one-off donation if they want to pay for a product. i.e. people most likely to be persuaded by complaints about update times are unlikely to even subscribe in the first place.

In other words, people who read/write comments here represent a fraction of support, and those who might change their mind or withdraw their support because of whining here are a fraction of that fraction. tl;dr none of this shit matters

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes