4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
"All the images are ready. We need to do some more writing with Amanda, and then some testing. Usually when I go through the update for the first time I always end up making some edits and add a few images. It's a matter of a day or two."
it is precisely the test with Amanda that worries me, on average it means another month of waiting.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
it is precisely the test with Amanda that worries me, on average it means another month of waiting.
"Unfortunately, we ran into some issues with Amanda while testing the update. This might take a couple more days to be fixed. We are trying our best, and everyone is working as fast as possible! I'll keep y'all updated. Thank you for your patience."

That's my interpretation of the message we could get incase shit hits the fan. Let's hope for the best though. lol

Last edited:

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
You don't want to give him your money, but still reading/comment this thread, playing his game and (probably) waiting for new update, so you're in his audience!
Months ago I was supporter of TAC, but the developer start to revamp the game and I canceled my pledge! I don't follow the game, I don't reading the thread, I don't care what is happening there... I'm not in Mircom's audience anymore! But you are in Stoper's!

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
You don't want to give him your money, but still reading/comment this thread, playing his game and (probably) waiting for new update, so you're in his audience!
Months ago I was supporter of TAC, but the developer start to revamp the game and I canceled my pledge! I don't follow the game, I don't reading the thread, I don't care what is happening there... I'm not in Mircom's audience anymore! But you are in Stoper's!
I still supported him this month, but I got tired of it and I decided that I would give my money to another developer who releases the game every 1 2 months, at the same time, his game is more intense and he does more work than stoper, i can see that the game is getting better.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes