4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
And those guys release a number of renders that are appropriate for the time spent. Here we get the same amount in 6-7 months of development that we got with 2-3month cycle at the beginning.
It was released in December
Just checked it on patreon man .. he did the main update in Jan then a small update in Feb. He most probably took a break in between which anyone would take.
Which means he started to work on this update few days after the Feb update
If the update we get now is small then yeah he was lying

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
if I don't disturb someone, could someone give me a summary of any events?
-jessica wakes up and typical morning routine, perhaps remembering the previous evening with Shani
-Jessica goes to work and stops by Mr Parker to tell about the fundraiser, possible events with mr parker (unconfirmed)
-Jessica arrives at the office, various dialogues on the fundraising (possible other speech with tommy in the archive not confirmed)
- uniformed principal event
-Jessica at home
- I don't remember anything else but there should be a call to Blake for their next appointment and I hope we have more news on the LARP event

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
-jessica wakes up and typical morning routine, perhaps remembering the previous evening with Shani
-Jessica goes to work and stops by Mr Parker to tell about the fundraiser, possible events with mr parker (unconfirmed)
-Jessica arrives at the office, various dialogues on the fundraising (possible other speech with tommy in the archive not confirmed)
-Jessica at home
- I don't remember anything else but there should be a call to Blake for their next appointment and I hope we have more news on the LARP event
Sounds boring tbh. When is she gonna suck parkers cock

umby

May 27, 2017
-Jessica at home
six months of waiting and there are only the first two events (perhaps) that really interest me. how sad.

umby

May 27, 2017
I said maybe because, as you know, stoper doesn't release much information about updates; so there could be so much more I only wrote what I imagine
in any case I would be happy with your predictions, but unfortunately there will not be so many contents at all. I barely foresee half of it.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, everyone. I was hoping to release the update tomorrow (Saturday), but I'm overwhelmed Amanda with writing in the last moment, so I doubt we'll make it. So it should be ready on Sunday. All images are ready, postwork, renpy structure. The only thing left is the final writing and some testing. Almost there.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hey, everyone. I was hoping to release the update tomorrow (Saturday), but I'm overwhelmed Amanda with writing in the last moment, so I doubt we'll make it. So it should be ready on Sunday. All images are ready, postwork, renpy structure. The only thing left is the final writing and some testing. Almost there.
source?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
When was this wrote? because in Italy it is already Saturday so he wouldn't have wrote ''tomorrow (Saturday)''

Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
He said the same thing on discord yesterday (Friday) saying it could be out today and now it's onto Sunday? Guess Monday is the day.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes