4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Do we know if Amanda actually exists? I mean there are too many vowels in there to be a real person's name. What if they're both the same person and StoperArt only opens up his blouse when he's writing the script?

I'm the overwhelmed Amanda, I'm Amanda. It's right there!
yes there is, she would seem to be an erotic fantasy writer

umby

May 27, 2017
this is my worst nightmare at the moment. chances are she'll be wearing pants when in fact she should be wearing something even sexier (at least under her clothes). there's a preview photo where she changes around the house to put on her cheerleader outfit, kind of weird since I don't think she's walking around dressed like that.

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
Who believes that he will release it tomorrow has a very short memory and naive, the dude haven't even started testing where he usually takes more than one day every time ..when he posts the game on Patreon it's really there , otherwise I will never trust his words about anything .

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
dont get ur hopes up bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1303261
A couple of days before this message he said it will be out in a day or 2 and then here he says this. Is this a joke????
Anyway while reading stoper's messages you have to use some tool for translation or for deciphering secret codes. Because a day or two in his language can mean a week or two or possibly even a month (it would not be the first time that happened).
I mean just read that post and the previous ones, it is always close and yet is actually nowhere near close to release....... Better to not say anything then give false hopes.
It will probably not be out before next weekend, some need for additional images will arise for sure after Amanda finishes writing, just like in the December update, you know that update the last actual full update.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
5 months is a pretty long wait, if you're not used to games like Proteus Effect, that take a year and a half to 2 years sometimes lol...but...I hope it's a good amount of content...otherwise it really isn't that worth it. With some games, it's just best to wait til they're finished. lol

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
5 months is a pretty long wait, if you're not used to games like Proteus Effect, that take a year and a half to 2 years sometimes lol...but...I hope it's a good amount of content...otherwise it really isn't that worth it. With some games, it's just best to wait til they're finished. lol
No one will argue on this score. But from each dev... message, many people already have a nervous tick. o_O

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
But from each dev... message, many people already have a nervous tick. o_O
I'm not sure really what you are trying to say with this comment. I assume the "nervous tick" part means what it says, but the beginning of that statement just has me a bit confused. lol

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes