4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
here is a free .... we just play for free ...... we have no right to complaining or saying ppl lying or what .... unless you "pay" for this story ....... fullstop :)
We are all entitled to our own opinion as to the constant delays by this developer,he must have run out of excuses for delays by now and has somebody writing those for him too.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
We are all entitled to our own opinion as to the constant delays by this developer,he must have run out of excuses for delays by now and has somebody writing those for him too.
Who cares... (I suport him) but... like my unknown friend said:

"here is a free .... we just play for free ...... we have no right to complaining or saying ppl lying or what .... unless you "pay" for this story ....... fullstop" :)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Unless it directly contradicts the forum rules, anyone has a right to do whatever they god damn want.
sure, but keeping complaining or constantly asking when the update comes out will not make it come out faster; it is the same speech as AWAM.
it is so; take or leave.
we can discuss the broken promises; even L&P misses its promises and yet the patreons increase.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Why does everyone say he's a perfectionist? What he've done so far is not suitable for a perfectionist. He said the update was ready 1-2 weeks ago. Then he wanted to add new animations and asked for additional time. He says that now the texts must be written. So he's lying because the update was supposed to be ready 2 weeks ago. How could the texts still not be written?

Also, how can a developer not write his own texts? I'm asking everyone who has played this game, when did you think the texts were great? We play this game just for the beautifully modeled Jessica. No one does great work in the texts of this game. But the developer needs someone else even for those average texts lol. I will never support him anymore. Enough! He makes ridiculous excuses with every update.

I'm sorry, but he doesn't have a perfectionist character. He's just unplanned.
A man's as good as his word, or so they say. So, y'all make of that what you will. This delaying crap is becoming ridiculous.

Last edited:

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
It does not mean that those who play the games for free here will not support the developer in the future. For example, although many people like the game, they can decide whether to support the developer by looking at the promises and the update cycle.

I also praised the developer's art and game quality in my initial comments and thought the lags might be normal in this case. However, although I am currently playing the game for free, I have witnessed many times that promises are not fulfilled.

That's why my last few comments were meant as a consolation and support purpose for the forum members who played the game for a fee and whose patience was strained and hopes were broken. I also believe that no matter what happens, Stoper is an understanding and critical person.

I hope Stoper finds a way to make everyone who supports and will support him happy with faster updates. In conclusion, if Stoper had not made this game, I would not have had the chance to play such a beautiful game.

As someone who plays the game for free, I made some of my comments by putting myself in the shoes of paid players. Sorry if I overstepped.

Sorry for my bad english.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Monday? A little more, almost done, small touches. May, end of May, June, mid-June, end of June, early July, mid-July. All this time there was very little work left, but as we can see, there is still more than a lot of work. Milking? This is more applicable to AWAM, I don't want to believe that stoper also went this way, but the facts suggest otherwise.
How is it 'milking'? If it was 'milking', Shirley, they would push the update to after the billing cycle i.e. after the 1st of the month.

What I see is a lot of people acting like they have a contract with penalty clauses with the developer. And you don't. You really don't. That's not how this works.

Try and keep it positive. Imagine if it was you pushing to finish something: would the comment you post help or hinder?

firesword

Mar 22, 2020
The people who complain that he is cheating his patrons really forget that the game is free for everyone. Paid members only get early access to the game.

"RELEASE SCHEDULE
The game is completely free. But there is a short delay between the patrons-only and the public releases. So basically, all the financial support is completely optional. If you don’t have the money, or think someone else deserves your support, you can wait several days and still enjoy (hopefully) each update of the game.
My goal is to have an update for Hard News every 2-3 months, with one of the bonus stories occasionally between the game updates. Although lately I haven't been able to keep up with that schedule. So if you want to support only for solid content, wait for a release and then jump in. "
From his Patreon

This update was planned for June, but let's say he delivers this at July end, he already confirmed that his Patrons from June will get the early access as per their tiers. So even the paid members are not really being swindled out of anything here.

As for those who are quoting his posts from patreon and pointing that look he promised on June end, and then Saturday or Sunday etc.. keep forgetting that this is not a binding contract and nor is it a promise. It's an ESTIMATION of when the next update could be.

Clearly, he is bad with his estimates. but at the end of the day it's just a delayed release. Even if he releases this at the end of July, it's still a delayed release.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
So, is it going to be released today or tomorrow? Is the developer able at least to provide a firm date, when the game is 99,999% completed? Otherwise, it means that he said another lie and the game is not near completion yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
it has become a total joke by now. the worst thing is that in my opinion stoper is in good faith when he tells all these lies, according to him in fact postponing a game 100 times to make "the last corrections" is a very normal thing. I'm sorry because there will still be many people who will rush to take the update as if nothing had happened (and stoper knows it). my hypothesis remains that of July 25th let's see if I guessed it for the fifth consecutive time.
Did you ever made a right guess?Because so far you are making at least 5 guesses for almost all updates.
You can claim you are right if you did it with one attempt,not several.

chatonbrutal

May 3, 2021
Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and express it freely.
There is a difference between a complain and a fact.
Obviously, a dozen of people here are having a hard time to make a distinction between both, since they are completely devoted or should I say, already have buried their heads in the sand when it comes to try to understand that.
I thought the place they put animals in was called a zoo, guess I was wrong. They are not rational people. They are sheep, and do not think for themselves. Borderline robot-slaves.
I play it for free, and guess what, this doesn't prevent me or anyone from openly making comments.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes