4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
5 months is a pretty long wait, if you're not used to games like Proteus Effect, that take a year and a half to 2 years sometimes lol...but...I hope it's a good amount of content...otherwise it really isn't that worth it. With some games, it's just best to wait til they're finished. lol
Yeah tbh this is one of the slowest updates I've seen in the scene.

Also, the story is a bit meh. Its most likely that Connor is the vigilante.

Reactions: AdaIVANOVA

dada250

May 10, 2017
It's look like a troll that has created his 10.000th account to rant on a creative guy because it take him too long for his taste to give him free high quality content. I'm dying here !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't know who is trolling. I have supported more than 50+ Patreons (StoperArt is one of them) and only stop subscription when they announced abandoned. This developer just want to maximum profit with least work. I never post here and that is my first post because I think I need to say something. and it is been deleted already.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know who is trolling. I have supported more than 50+ Patreons (StoperArt is one of them) and only stop subscription when they announced abandoned. This developer just want to maximum profit with least work. I never post here and that is my first post because I think I need to say something. and it is been deleted already.
I do not think Stoperart does develop this game for the "maxium profit " otherwise he would make a creepy ( Incest/harem Young MC with Horse cock with the option to knock up your mummy/sister game ) and believe me he would earn minium 3 times more with this.
I think Stoperart is just Stoperart ;) he loves deatils, he loves realistic texts and so on. In other words he is a perfectionist and dont want to bring out an unfinished product/update. And thats the price he pays with delays and updates who takes longer time now.

malegebi123

Jul 15, 2018
I do not think Stoperart does develop this game for the "maxium profit " otherwise he would make a creepy ( Incest/harem Young MC with Horse cock with the option to knock up your mummy/sister game ) and believe me he would earn minium 3 times more with this.
I think Stoperart is just Stoperart ;) he loves deatils, he loves realistic texts and so on. In other words he is a perfectionist and dont want to bring out an unfinished product/update. And thats the price he pays with delays and updates who takes longer time now.
lmao, crazy person.
you can create a religion called stoparts be the hierarch

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
My bad then...
I'll delete mine also...

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
lmao, crazy person.
you can create a religion called stoparts be the hierarch
At least Stoper is true to the creed: IT WILL BE RELEASED WHEN IT'S READY (Big up at CDPR! :sneaky: )

He does not rush to give a buggy game, and low quality renders and writings.
If it does, who here would be the firsts to complain ? All of you the whiners.

For "Who ever you belive" 's sake. Look how many patreaons he has and compare to others that does, as Busted1201 said:

... make a creepy ( Incest/harem Young MC with Horse cock with the option to knock up your mummy/sister game ) and believe me he would earn minium 3 times more with this.
He might not have the work ethics of a japanese or a high profile graphist in concept art for movies (I know one) but could you be just appreciative of a nice work that entertain us for FREE ?!!!

Be constructive over here.
My signature says it "criticism is easy but art is difficult"

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
He might not have the work ethics of a japanese or a high profile graphist in concept art for movies (I know one) but could you be just appreciative of a nice work that entertain us for FREE ?!!!

Be constructive over here.
My signature says it "criticism is easy but art is difficult"
Read what he said, understand it and then reply. He is only defending stoper not even criticizing him, just stating the truth of the situation nothing else.

Reactions: Busted1201

kch

Dec 19, 2017
This is just my opinions about Stoper:
Yes he is talented, this game is great.
He can release update whenever he want and I dont mind one bit, 5-6 months or a year I dont care. ( 2-3 months would be nice tho )
But what make me dont believe him anymore is that he broke his promise alot of time, delay after delay, reason after reason.
High point is that last update he said something like : " Not gonna sleep untill release", and then sike Im going to sleep, fk the update, it will have to wait.
A man with little of respect for his own words is really sad.

umby

May 27, 2017
it has become a total joke by now. the worst thing is that in my opinion stoper is in good faith when he tells all these lies, according to him in fact postponing a game 100 times to make "the last corrections" is a very normal thing. I'm sorry because there will still be many people who will rush to take the update as if nothing had happened (and stoper knows it). my hypothesis remains that of July 25th let's see if I guessed it for the fifth consecutive time.

Jul 28, 2017
Overwhelmed the writer on the last update (the November that became December that became late December) so that it pushed into January because the writer was swamped over Christmas (the Feb update was not a real update).

Good to see this guys development skills are getting better..........

This guy must copy cut and past his dev cycle and excuses.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Everyone who think that stoper is lying or milking it are stretching it too far. His only problem is that he gives a release window when in fact he shouldn't till he is extremely sure of it all. He himself knows how much of a perfectionist he is so he should know better and not say anything till he feels satisfied, but because of his bad habit of throwing release schedules without any confidence or forethought it always ends up biting him, which leads to him just repeating the same things again and again about delays instead of taking a chill till everything's tried and tested and giving a confirmed release date.

WR10

May 2, 2017
Monday? A little more, almost done, small touches. May, end of May, June, mid-June, end of June, early July, mid-July. All this time there was very little work left, but as we can see, there is still more than a lot of work. Milking? This is more applicable to AWAM, I don't want to believe that stoper also went this way, but the facts suggest otherwise.

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
I think there were those who saw him before, in the association of those who did not fulfill their promise. Jessica is quite uncomfortable with this situation. After the Mayor's fingers, she waits too horny and impatiently for new hard news. Jessica sent an emergency message to the association where Stoper was last seen, asking him to release him. I hope the other member of the association, Amanda, does not prevent the message from reaching. :giggle:

Last edited:

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
Why does everyone say he's a perfectionist? What he've done so far is not suitable for a perfectionist. He said the update was ready 1-2 weeks ago. Then he wanted to add new animations and asked for additional time. He says that now the texts must be written. So he's lying because the update was supposed to be ready 2 weeks ago. How could the texts still not be written?

Also, how can a developer not write his own texts? I'm asking everyone who has played this game, when did you think the texts were great? We play this game just for the beautifully modeled Jessica. No one does great work in the texts of this game. But the developer needs someone else even for those average texts lol. I will never support him anymore. Enough! He makes ridiculous excuses with every update.

I'm sorry, but he doesn't have a perfectionist character. He's just unplanned.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes