4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
You see, that's just the point, the developer constantly shows sex with her boyfriend and according to the plot that we have, there should already have been at least 2 scenes of betrayal. In my opinion, Jessica takes too long to develop lust for other men. That is why people are not happy. There are few renders, but they are of high quality, again, if desired, they could be increased, all the more so over such a period of time. In fact, Jessica is not particularly developing in the lustful direction "she seems to be marking time." And it's depressing. Even the developer shows that he doesn’t seem to mind starting a large-scale fuck, but for some reason (in fact, everyone knows for what reason) he doesn’t do this and he gets bored, he doesn’t see development and begins to suffer from the work done . I hope that the developer will give Jessica freedom in sexual partners and of course we are waiting for the plot. ;)

Jan 3, 2019
You see, that's just the point, the developer constantly shows sex with her boyfriend and according to the plot that we have, there should already have been at least 2 scenes of betrayal. In my opinion, Jessica takes too long to develop lust for other men. That is why people are not happy. There are few renders, but they are of high quality, again, if desired, they could be increased, all the more so over such a period of time. In fact, Jessica is not particularly developing in the lustful direction "she seems to be marking time." And it's depressing. Even the developer shows that he doesn’t seem to mind starting a large-scale fuck, but for some reason (in fact, everyone knows for what reason) he doesn’t do this and he gets bored, he doesn’t see development and begins to suffer from the work done . I hope that the developer will give Jessica freedom in sexual partners and of course we are waiting for the plot. ;)
I hope that the developer will give Jessica free rein in sexual partners and of course we are waiting for the plot.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Slow burn thrives on tension and suspense. You see the progression, each event or encounter building on the last. Things get lewder, and lewder until the first sex scenes happens. This goes at different paces depending on the characters involved. Sometimes slow burn is really slow and stays that way throughout. Sometimes it starts as a slow burn, but as it progresses it speeds up. Like a snowball rolling down a hill.

I think the buildup in these games can be the best and even most fun part, if it's written well. But the issue for developers is that they don't actually plan these things in advance. They make it up as they go along. That's why a lot of games get stale after the first sex scenes, the developer doesn't have anything to work towards anymore. They've had sex...now what? So instead of continuing the progression towards the sex, they go into a holding pattern to try to delay it. Not because they don't want sex, but because they don't know what to do after.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Slow burn thrives on tension and suspense. You see the progression, each event or encounter building on the last. Things get lewder, and lewder until the first sex scenes happens. This goes at different paces depending on the characters involved. Sometimes slow burn is really slow and stays that way throughout. Sometimes it starts as a slow burn, but as it progresses it speeds up. Like a snowball rolling down a hill.

I think the buildup in these games can be the best and even most fun part, if it's written well. But the issue for developers is that they don't actually plan these things in advance. They make it up as they go along. That's why a lot of games get stale after the first sex scenes, the developer doesn't have anything to work towards anymore. They've had sex...now what? So instead of continuing the progression towards the sex, they go into a holding pattern to try to delay it. Not because they don't want sex, but because they don't know what to do after.
I agree and normally like slow burn games but when the slow is insanely slow it gets really old.

Reactions: pavlogrk

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Burnout or not my ass! When you drag something out intentionally (make the excuses you want) and lose it THAT"S ON YOU. More broken promises and late releases with more excuses. With what you make this is basically a full time job at this point grow up and do your job making more monthly then a lot of hard working people who are probably still supporting this milk machine. I supported the first few years of this game and it still hasn't made much progress except husband which lets be honest doesn't really count for most people. Sorry to rant but to many support and suck the tet of some of these devs to much but to each their own.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Burnout or not my ass! When you drag something out intentionally (make the excuses you want) and lose it THAT"S ON YOU. More broken promises and late releases with more excuses. With what you make this is basically a full time job at this point grow up and do your job making more monthly then a lot of hard working people who are probably still supporting this milk machine. I supported the first few years of this game and it still hasn't made much progress except husband which lets be honest doesn't really count for most people. Sorry to rant but to many support and suck the tet of some of these devs to much but to each their own.
Right there with you, don't be sorry for the anger you are expressing that I guarantee a lot of other people also feel including myself. He is taking those people who donate to him for a ride and he should be ashamed. Its almost fraud honestly but he never promises anything.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Right there with you, don't be sorry for the anger you are expressing that I guarantee a lot of other people also feel including myself. He is taking those people who donate to him for a ride and he should be ashamed. Its almost fraud honestly but he never promises anything.
Saddest part for me though is him and AWAM dev are setting a trend others are trying to follow with worse games and its sad to see because i see so many games with potential and they quit after a few updates. Like home prisoner man this game gives me the feels that most dont but only 2 tiny updates and both are like 3 or more months apart for only a few minutes of play. So much potential wasting away.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Saddest part for me though is him and AWAM dev are setting a trend others are trying to follow with worse games and its sad to see because i see so many games with potential and they quit after a few updates. Like home prisoner man this game gives me the feels that most dont but only 2 tiny updates and both are like 3 or more months apart for only a few minutes of play. So much potential wasting away.
It is sad, I was getting ready to be a patreon for a couple of devs because of their games but the trend is making me rethink and wait until more of the game comes out. Not all the devs of the games I like are doing this but you are right, and if people by the hundreds continue to give to this do nothing dev then he has ZERO reason to change his behavior AND other devs will think they can get away with it too.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
It is sad, I was getting ready to be a patreon for a couple of devs because of their games but the trend is making me rethink and wait until more of the game comes out. Not all the devs of the games I like are doing this but you are right, and if people by the hundreds continue to give to this do nothing dev then he has ZERO reason to change his behavior AND other devs will think they can get away with it too.
Yea and im always trying to direct people to support a great dev that makes project myriam. They were new when they started and have been on time with quality content updates and a good story. To me they are showing what alot of older devs and new one can learn from imo.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Yea and im always trying to direct people to support a great dev that makes project myriam. They were new when they started and have been on time with quality content updates and a good story. To me they are showing what alot of older devs and new one can learn from imo.
Nice, I will check that game out. Haven't yet, unfortunately I am a very picky person when it comes to the games I like. Half the time I don't even know why I don't like certain games when they are sometimes very similar to ones I do like. Its very frustrating.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Nice, I will check that game out. Haven't yet, unfortunately I am a very picky person when it comes to the games I like. Half the time I don't even know why I don't like certain games when they are sometimes very similar to ones I do like. Its very frustrating.
Yea its not for everyone because it has some kinks that people dont like but everything you dont like you can avoid.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Back then devs had the decency to only charge per major update too, now most devs have stopped caring about their patrons.
"Hey boss you know that car we spent 6 months working on?"

"Yea, what about it?"

"How about we only charge them for 1 of our 6 months of labor? That way we make less money!"

"How about we get paid for all the months we worked on it. If we stop working we pause payment instead?"

"Oh... Yea I forgot about that... Thanks boss."

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
"Hey boss you know that car we spent 6 months working on?"

"Yea, what about it?"

"How about we only charge them for 1 of our 6 months of labor? That way we make less money!"

"How about we get paid for all the months we worked on it. If we stop working we pause payment instead?"

"Oh... Yea I forgot about that... Thanks boss."
Or it would make you work harder on the update and not be lazy and take months to do a single months work ;)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes