4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don't want to defend stoper, the wait times have been huge lately; but the new 4090 will speed up the process a little, as already said the bottleneck is the scene creation not the render; so the 4090 will help very little. so I don't have much hope for faster development; we won't have anything before 6 months if all goes well. (assuming that the 4090 does not burn in the connector)
True. The only thing his new rig could speed up are render times for animations, but even that is questionable as the animations in 0.55 consisted of 30-50 static renders each. That's a matter of minutes for a 4090 to render. So yeah, it's very unlikely that anything will change unless stoper himself changes the way he works. Or the time he spends actually working, to be more precise.

I simply don't buy it when he says that he spends so much time creating a scene, because fact is he was able to create the same amount of content in 3 months compared to lately 9+ months, with zero difference in quality.

We'll see. Can only hope for the best. :)

Edit: Yeah, he should definitely buy a custom connector for the 4090. The original is just stupid. lol

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I'm playing a walkthrough where Jessica neglected Connor in every choices and gets negative points.
=> Now waiting for the consequences.

And I hope Connor is the Vigilante.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i didn't play Jess that way. but. it would be cool to see Connor as the Vigilante catch Jess fucking around behind his back and then beat the ever living shit out of whoever she is cheating with, then remove the mask to show Jess what she has given up with her cheating ways.

• Haha
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
i didn't play Jess that way. but. it would be cool to see Connor as the Vigilante catch Jess fucking around behind his back and then beat the ever living shit out of whoever she is cheating with, then remove the mask to show Jess what she has given up with her cheating ways.
First, I was on the path of everything.

But now I just change it.
Connor is out from everything.

But I really hope to see Connor as vigilante.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
First, I was on the path of everything.

But now I just change it.
Connor is out from everything.

But I really hope to see Connor as vigilante.
In a real novel it would be too easy but on the AVN, where the conception is so time consumming... Maybe.

Reactions: Ass Fan

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Sure and I tell you what will happen:
Jess will have sex with the Vigilant not knowing it's Connor and Connor will have sex with Jess knowing it and it makes him really horny. And..... Jess will have sex with Connor again!
As I told you, Jess belongs to Connor, over & out!

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Sure and I tell you what will happen:
Jess will have sex with the Vigilant not knowing it's Connor and Connor will have sex with Jess knowing it and it makes him really horny. And..... Jess will have sex with Connor again!
As I told you, Jess belongs to Connor, over & out!
Tu dis ça parce que tu es en colère !
You say that because you are upset !

A fun saying in french. No hard feeling here ! :p

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
A fun saying in french. No hard feeling here ! :p
Actually I find it kind of funny. Everyone is asking for sex (BJ is not sex as we know) with someone else that is male and not Connor and we get Connor. So the next thing is, Jessica thinking she has sex with not Connor, but it's Connor. So that is the way of Corruption, level by level .....
So there is a lot of (Connor) dick to ride, before people get what they want....

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Actually I find it kind of funny. Everyone is asking for sex (BJ is not sex as we know) with someone else that is male and not Connor and we get Connor. So the next thing is, Jessica thinking she has sex with not Connor, but it's Connor. So that is the way of Corruption, level by level .....
So there is a lot of (Connor) dick to ride, before people get what they want....
WHAT ??!!

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Probably I should change my walkthrough again.

And start doing everything on the walkthrough.
Every-fucking-thing...............

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tulrek
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes