4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dear Santa , I have been good this yr ,and all I want for Christmas is a new Dev for Jessicas O'Neils hard News~~!! thanks in advance!
That's is a way too much you are asking for.
Not to mention we have same thing in almost every other game thread.
Especially really big ones.

Reactions: Ass Fan

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Connor Jessica Heather- Jess must ask Heather to help teach Connor to eat her out properly and then proposes the 3some later on.
Connor Jessica Blake - when Jess has coffee with Blake there is an option to just go alone with Blake and have Connor join them. they go out with Connor and have their sexy 3some in the parking lot.
i was on the faithful route when i did those.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Connor Jessica Heather- Jess must ask Heather to help teach Connor to eat her out properly and then proposes the 3some later on.
Connor Jessica Blake - when Jess has coffee with Blake there is an option to just go alone with Blake and have Connor join them. they go out with Connor and have their sexy 3some in the parking lot.
i was on the faithful route when i did those.
Jessica asked Heather to teach Connor.
But still I get a scene only Jessica-Connor.
Heather left the apartment.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Jessica asked Heather to teach Connor.
But still I get a scene only Jessica-Connor.
Heather left the apartment.
For the 3some with Heather you have to Tell Conner that he is bad at linking pussy and continue with Heather on her meeting in day 5:
Day5-B CHOICE Continue AND Day3-F CHOICE Tell the truth

Finally You want more when she is there with you :
Day5-H CHOICE Kiss her

1672557131787.png

Reactions: goodsex

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
maybe i should report kaz for advertising. :p
OH man I am just answering the question, SO , It is Not enough for you to be my heart breaker but you also will send me to jail , oh man have mercy please and leave me be :p :p:ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What clone are you talking about ?
Did I miss something ?
I am very very sorry sir , the point is that I love Blake very much and all ppl in the thread hoping to see love scene with their beloved character as different ways and 3some , so a long time ago I wish to see a three some with Jessica/Blake/Blake twin or Blake clone just as joking wish , so I am very sorry sir.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I am very very sorry sir , the point is that I love Blake very much and all ppl in the thread hoping to see love scene with their beloved character as different ways and 3some , so a long time ago I wish to see a three some with Jessica/Blake/Blake twin or Blake clone just as joking wish , so I am very sorry sir.
Please replace Blake with Connor to stay in canon! Immediately, otherwise the vigilant will show up and ....

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes