3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
so far the only critique I have is, the choices you make I have no idea what the choices are for before I make them.
Yes the first set of choices are like that and I'm not sure on how I could rectify that, without adding potential tags at which point it would completely give the game away and without all content being available, might not be true at the time of release. As the paths continue, the choices become more obvious as to what would happen next. I'm not trying to deliberately trip anyone up.

Jul 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know what you mean but I thought it was limitations to what I was doing. Although this one looks better in my opinion, i wonder if it is something to do with the previous environment settings and tone?.
One possibility is the max render time where if you hit that the render will stop regardless of the samples it has done so if your PC is particularly slow it could potentially hit that the above render definitely looks a lot better. Is it possible you were accidentally cancelling the renders before they were done? I've not updated to latest version yet which I see you have as you have additional settings I don't have like the firefly filter and whatnot. But on the version I am using of Daz studio the progress bar eventually vanishes but the render is not complete yet and if I try to click back into Daz it freezes for a bit before acting like the render is complete even though it wasn't complete yet it just stopped it

Could otherwise be like you say the scene too complex so it gets stuck and can't finish the render. I have had that happen as well. Daz is definitely a learning curve and honestly I'm still very much a beginner on it myself

The people over in the development support section of this forum are a lot more advanced than I am I just thought I would mention it as the renders in the game were very blurry and fuzzy. But the one you've shown above is a lot better

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Writing is bad, but I suppose you can fix that in post production. Premise seems ambitious, we'll see where you run with it. Expected more from a demo, but then, I didn't exactly pay for it...

Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Writing is bad, but I suppose you can fix that in post production. Premise seems ambitious, we'll see where you run with it. Expected more from a demo, but then, I didn't exactly pay for it...
Thanks for the feedback. I'll be honest, the writing from the original work hasn't really had a chance to feature yet, I think I'm trying to do a hybrid and perhaps not hitting either mark?

Yeah I suppose demo isn't the right word, I think I was trying to differentiate this particular game from the others, because these storylines don't fit with any of the other "Main' stories. Which is why you are just thrust straight into the game. This is just my way of getting to grips with DAZ, releases, trying to put my best writing work out there in the other stories and building up the universe I created with Jessica’s Choices, but in a VN way.

Next release drops tomorrow which has given me some flexibility in some of the directions I've gone down. As a side note, this VN will always be free and will serve as a testing ground before I release the others.

Probably important to note too, that this VN will have a minimum of 100 individual choices that take the reader down different paths, paths that you might not see if you go a different way (but that is going to take some time)

Reactions: patatovaldes

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Story split makes it such that you effectively need to write multiple VNs.
Splitting Story once increases total workload by 100%.
It appears that you've increased your workload by 700% here when all of these paths could have been stacked into the same Story.
The standard is to write 1 Story, which ought to be platonic, and weave Sexual Path Options around and through it.

Not saying I don't like what's here, though.
Seems to be hapless Female Protagonist, which is spicy.

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Story split makes it such that you effectively need to write multiple VNs.
Splitting Story once increases total workload by 100%.
It appears that you've increased your workload by 700% here when all of these paths could have been stacked into the same Story.
The standard is to write 1 Story, which ought to be platonic, and weave Sexual Path Options around and through it.

Not saying I don't like what's here, though.
Seems to be hapless Female Protagonist, which is spicy.
Yeah I haven't made it easy for myself but, if it were easy - I probably wouldn't do it. The idea behind it is for the reader, their own niche is satisfied (Whilst it might take me some time to do) . I write a lot of content and I'm aware that there might be paths that will never be seen, but... That's the nature of this type of VN.

Reactions: Oh my

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
No animations yet due to my lack of knowledge, skill and PC demands. Soon though.

There is one render with intercourse but to keep you coming back, there is only one angle :) There are spoilers on my Discord.
If you could configure it where each start will be doable later, like fresh restarts in life after one degrades into carnal bliss, it would make it more enjoyable than simple replays.

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
If you could configure it where each start will be doable later, like fresh restarts in life after one degrades into carnal bliss, it would make it more enjoyable than simple replays.
I think I know what you mean, it was so much easier when I was just typing the story and obviously, significantly quicker. I'm afraid this might be a slow burner in terms of it feeling a lot like groundhog day on restarts but there will be occasions where the paths will intertwine and then speed off in another direction (Again on dependant on what the reader wants to see and read but, it'll take me a bit of time.) Full time job and up until midnight every night since the initial release has only got me this far :)

Reactions: TimoF965

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
The downloads all seem to be still for version 1.0.
They are all named the same, that was my fault and a in a bit of a flurry of typing and uploading with crappy internet - it is a lesson learnt for me and future updates will be named appropriately.

Reactions: rnzn

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Intro looks promising, sadly until someone ports to android, will miss it.
Your wish has been granted! it's just going through the final phase and I'll upload then I'll post it. gimme an hour tops.... Just because my internet and upload speed is awful.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JessicasChoicesSeriesOfEvents-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah... Not sure the way the VN is presented is the way to go. I'd just focus on one story line, finish it then work on another. Even better make one story that would include everything eventually. Getting cut randomly in the middle of a path isn't pleasant.

I found the writing a bit odd too with the way sentences aren't getting completed. Dunno if it's voluntary or not but it was offputting. Good luck!

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
Title says 0.2, yet all download links (except for the torrent above which i didn't try for the lack of an account) are still 0.1?

update: made an account (was quite easy, not email) and that's 0.2 indeed.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes