3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
the links say version1 .... i thought there was a version 2 ??? :unsure:
All links have been updated with the new release. It's just the name that remains the same. This is a lesson learnt for me and I've already corrected this for the next release.

Reactions: ImperialD

JPhara

Jul 6, 2023
Planned NTR? :BootyTime:

Sounds awesome. I second the other commentator who pointed out how the scope of choices in this game can become overwhelming for you and that you should just avoid animations altogether. There are a million AVN's with juicy animations, but very few like ORS with such a wide range of paths to choose from. To me the second is far more interesting. Can't wait to see where this goes.

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
Looks ok for what is there at this moment :), and that is a start of a few branches..
Let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes ;)

Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
game is good fetishs are good but there is little content. hope it gets updated soon because game is amazing.
Thanks very much. Release schedule is currently every two weeks, or 15 days to be more accurate moving forwards, thus ensuring I don't get in trouble with the admins for it looking like I'm trying to break the rules and appear on the latest release page. So Friday 29th is the planned release day (Probably late in the evening though) I update my discord, Patreon and SubscribeStar with a free image every so often if you follow or join me, you can see what I'm up to.

Last edited:

UnknownMob

Nov 29, 2020
Yes that's correct. There is the gym scenario and dom sub scenario coming up very soon where choices exist for both male and female. There is one lesbian scene currently but men are involved too.
so will the protagonist be able to dom others or she will only have submissive choices?

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
v0.3 has been replaced with v0.3.1 Bug Fix - unsure what happened. My original play through didn't find any issues, but the second time I did. I can only apologise. all links have been updated.

As an apology - please see below sneak previews
bg_rememberwrongfuckdeep46.jpg bg_sorehead83.jpg

Last edited:

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
so will the protagonist be able to dom others or she will only have submissive choices?
There are two occasions currently written that she is the dom, both male and female in these occasions but they haven't been implemented yet.

Reactions: UnknownMob

Iscariote

Aug 28, 2018
Looks very promising.
I have an issue with version 3.1 : I don't see any difference with version 1. Am I the only one having this problem?

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Looks very promising.
I have an issue with version 3.1 : I don't see any difference with version 1. Am I the only one having this problem?
I haven't had that issue reported, but I've sent you a message. I'll try to help where I can.

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hey everyone.

I'd like to first thank you all very much for the comments and private messages of support. I'd like to apologise again for the cock up on v0.3 and needing the bug fix. I'll work on my testing in future. I wanted to let you know that I have completed the Doctor's surgery to a point where Jessica is now leaving (Interview will probably be in v0.5) I'm going to work on Defence Attorney next and finish off the Revenge threesome and Jessica with Karl to the point where Jessica will be on her way to meet the person that sent her the messages.

As always, Discord, Patreon & SubscribeStar have free and paid for content almost daily. See you all soon with v0.4 on 14th October.

Thanks,
Doadventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Hello all,

I have just realised that I put the 14th on the above post. This is incorrect, and I apologise. The game is ready, tested and built for pc, mac and mobile - I just need to wait until tomorrow.

My two week schedule has had to move to 15 days because otherwise it looks like I'm trying to cheat the system by being top on latest releases.

Sorry for the confusion.
Doadventures

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I'd probably merge or reduce 4 of those main divergent paths down to 2 or 3; that's simply way too ambitious to build out on renpy, which primarily flows smoothly off of linear story lines until you force it into something else and it breaks. Any sex or lewd scenes could be set apart from the branching lines as having the MC moonlighting an alternative lifestyle.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Hello all,

I have just realised that I put the 14th on the above post. This is incorrect, and I apologise. The game is ready, tested and built for pc, mac and mobile - I just need to wait until tomorrow.

My two week schedule has had to move to 15 days because otherwise it looks like I'm trying to cheat the system by being top on latest releases.

Sorry for the confusion.
Doadventures
thanks

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JessicasChoicesSeriesOfEvents-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, in principle, I liked the game. Both the plot and graphics with the appearance of the main character.
The branching of the plot is not very convenient at the very beginning. Consecutive events would be much more enjoyable. At least not the end of the game after losing one of the initiatives, but the opportunity to choose another.
And in principle, different roleplaying of the initial events is of course good. But at the same time, few people cope with branching into at least two storylines, and the developer has already taken on four and is not going to stop. Which makes us think that we will never see the end of at least one such line. I certainly believe in the developer, but I understand perfectly well that his powers are not limitless.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes