X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Om2NMw.png

Overview:
In this new game you enter the life of Jessica White, a cute open-minded blond who loves having fun and giving back. In spite of having a boyfriend, Jessica is very flirty and loves getting men's attention. In the first Chapter - "The BBQ party" - Michael gets acquainted with their neighbor and invites him to the BBQ party in Jessica and Michael's backyard. You can play as the neighbor - Kevin (the white guy) or Tyrone (the black guy). There will be an option to play as Jessica in later versions of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-19
Release Date: 2022-04-17
Developer: LaRay Games -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Ch.1 Complete
Win: - -
Mac (v0.1.1): - -
Android: - -

Prequel: The Beginning
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Lady Aspen for sharing the link

gUAr8p.png 0ju95p.png 93QRey.png HSMn9t.png

Last edited by a moderator:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It was fast .. There are literally a dozen renders here.

I don't quite understand why you need to make 2 different main male characters, if as far as I can see the content will be the same for both.
Making the same renders but for two different characters is a waste of time in my opinion.

Last edited:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Let's check it out :p
Edit: yea its just a demo for now, 0 real content just to show the characters

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i will say this in that the one thing that is different about the whole hotwife or cheating wife focused stories is that in this case the MC is either the bull, or the wife (in later updates). very different compared to the usual Cuck MC.

that being said giving option to name the male characters would be nice. i'd say the same thing about Jessica but then the title for the game would be pointless.

I don't quite understand why you need to make 2 different main male characters, if as far as I can see the content will be the same for both.
Making the same renders but for two different characters is a waste of time in my opinion.
agreed probably a waste a time. but i guess its more for trying to appeal to a wider audience. maybe some ppl prefer a Black guy ramming the wife and others a white guy. content is likely the same unless he decides to throw raceplay or something in there but i doubt that. but yeah who knows.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That was very short. I also don't see the point of the carved in stone names, I guess the dev isn't a fan of immersion.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It was fast .. There are literally a dozen renders here.

There is a decent number of people that complain about there not being enough games where mc is something other than white, and there is too big of a customer pool to not have a white mc at all. Even if that is racist on the surface to claim people won't play a game if the mc isn't white, it most likely is still true..or else there would be more games out there. It's also a different approach to see a game give the option to be either the bull or the cuck and that has some real potential with it as well. Who knows if this dev can pull something like that off.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Could be a gem later on, but it's too soon to say, and I'm sick of getting disappointed by promising games that end up going nowhere. But thumbs up anyway for the really good render quality, the slut heels, the Californian Barbie-wear and setting, and the prospect of cheating in the future.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
already up to 0.3.1 on patreon.

Anyone know if the coming female protagonist option has been added by that point? And if those subsequent updates are of a more significant size?

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
so we can pick of two different male characters, and later on can actually play as Jessica... looking forward to see how that works out

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think it's more what you identify yourself with. it's not about racism its about preference. Just as you have an acquired taste in girls, a sexual preference etc. Some of the same reasons many doesn't want to play games with a female protag.

Any game where the creator give you the choice of play different protag they double up their workload. Something to consider as well.
Possibly triple in this case. But as it stands there are only 27 renders for this right now which is still pretty abysmal for an initial release.

Reactions: DarthReaper6889

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
There is a decent number of people that complain about there not being enough games where mc is something other than white, and there is too big of a customer pool to not have a white mc at all. Even if that is racist on the surface to claim people won't play a game if the mc isn't white, it most likely is still true..or else there would be more games out there. It's also a different approach to see a game give the option to be either the bull or the cuck and that has some real potential with it as well. Who knows if this dev can pull something like that off.
I don't really care what color the protagonist's skin is. I don't think about anyone's skin color at all)
But if the author here cares so much about diversity and so on, then where is my аsian MC?)

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I don't really care what color the protagonist's skin is. I don't think about anyone's skin color at all)
But if the author here cares so much about diversity and so on, then where is my аsian protagonist?)
That's great and all, but neither you nor I can or should speak for the millions of other gamers out there that maybe do want to see some more diversity out there and to tell them they shouldn't care what the mc's skin color is and to just be happy with it, is not something I would recommend trying. And I'm not saying this is the authors intention to create diversity, only that there are definitely people out there that do want more options in that area.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes