VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
Very good renders and nice pacing but I don't like the children talking to the mother like they are the parents and masters in life wtf. Shut your mouth kid and don't touch my panties.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Another game that claims all actors are 18+ years old but when i look at the MC im just thinking how the fuck could he be 18+, clearly not older than 12, the sister looks also young but she could be 18 since a week
yup some kids look too young ,but some look older now than what they are.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
On TV they have 26 year old actresses playing 14 year old characters, because they have small breasts. 24 year old men playing 15 year old guys because they are short and/or feminine featured.
These are stereotypes, but also somewhat necessary in G-rated shows where you never know what that 14 year old will look like in 6 months.
In real life you don't get a set of DD's for your 18th birthday, nor does your penis suddenly become hard and 10 inches long. The average is an average, and varies slightly by country. Still, it is sexist to think flat chests and short dicks are signs of childhood.
my niece had a large set at 16,but now at 47 they are gone......LOL

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Good start, but there are a lot of good Starts, with a steady update or 2 I would likely consider supporting your game. Keep up the good work and listen to the feedback, but stick to your vision. Cheers
boss probably wants to bang her,classmate divorcee probably hooked another guy already at the airport.....Pauls got the hots for the mom,his mom looks like a bimbo bitch after the neighbor........LOL...so far no giant cocks,like most games.

Reactions: Fzoner95
Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 69735
Overview:
You play as a pretty young woman (Jessie), who lives with her children - daughter Christy and son Josh. In addition to the main actors in the game there are colorful characters: a friend of the younger son Paul, the boyfriend of the older daughter Michael, the long-time friend of Jessy Nicole. You’ll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well.​

Updated: 2018-12-11
Developer/Publisher: Caprice -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Adroid: - - - -

PC, Mac and Android version is not released by the developer, but were created with the original win version, download at your own risk.
Thanks @KiGa for sharing!

Others:

View attachment 69726 View attachment 69727 View attachment 69728 View attachment 69729 View attachment 69730 View attachment 69731 View attachment 69732 View attachment 69733 View attachment 69734
I love it, will you include sex content with Josh in a future and a scene for go with Josh to Clothing Store instead the technician?

Reactions: Fzoner95 and KiGa

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
PC, Mac and Android version is not released by the developer, but were created with the original win version, download at your own risk? If this safe to download then and where is the original or does he not release to the public

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes