VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
good to see the dev back !

please keep up the good work !

really hope to see some hot incest between sister and brother !

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
that was disapointing. It has been 4 month? and these few minutes without any action is all we get? There is not a single lewd scene in this update and no decisions...

This game dropped 1.5 points in my rating table :(

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone else having problems running this game?
At first I got a "DSL2.dll is missing" (or something). When I downloaded the latest stable version of this dll (v2.0.9) I got a
Game.exe - System Error
The program can’t start because python27.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
It just so happens I have Python v3.7 installed, should I downgrade to 2.7.x?

Scratch that out. The culprit was a special character in the folder I extracted the .zip/.rar/.7z. A semicolon to be precise: "Jessie; Mother's sins"
Lesson learned. Always keep thing s simple. ;)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
that was disapointing. It has been 4 month? and these few minutes without any action is all we get? There is not a single lewd scene in this update and no decisions...

This game dropped 1.5 points in my rating table :(
Trash like Wife and a Mother it seems for those who are after adult content only.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Mother looks very good but since you cant reject those creepy little boys, fuck it.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Did they chance the looks of the mother? I don't looks different? Not a improvement in my opinion.
She now has very big unnatural eyes like in Disney cartoon. Any I could learn to live with it, but it just looks weird to me.

Another minor thing I noticed she goes swimming with her daughter. Daughter proposes to lends her swimsuit. Then they are both at the pool wearing a bikini and stay are both talking about a swimsuit while there both wearing bikini's. Makes no sense at all to me.

Shane2

Jul 3, 2018
very good renders, good lighting and attention to background details/objects.

agree with above comments though -> Jessie harping on about 'conservative' dressing while wearing skimpy outfits throughout

dressing room scene was way too easy and unrealistic, especially considering it was with the sons best friend. No build-up/dilemma leading up to that moment

daughter has no objections/second-thoughts/dilemma about lending Mom her swimsuit (which she knew becomes see-through when wet) in front of her bf who kept oogling Moms see-through parts

again, good renders though...will DL again after a few (story) updates..

magus448

May 22, 2018
Guessing Jessie was too embarrassed to even question why her daughter even has a bikini like that.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Like a number of others here, I'm irritated that you're forced into a very unnatural and rushed feeling encounter with Paul. Not cool.

Reactions: magus448

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
This game is brilliant. It and a wife and mother are my current obsessions and im more of a DMD guy. please do keep up the great work. Consider this game has zero sex.. and i think its one of the hottest games ive ever played

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Jessie while wearing a see through night dress -
" Maybe my taste in clothes really is too conservative..."
:geek:

Reactions: lancelotdulak

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone catch what the update about .6 is that they put on their Patreon? I've been hesitant to become a donor because of the delays that we've seen, so I can't access it.

Reactions: phreadom
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes