VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessie: Mother's Sins [v0.09 Extended] [Caprice]

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Anyone share the news post for Version 0.05 Extended?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are links around for the v0.05 extended update but unfortunately only on those cancerous 'premium file hosts' that throttle DL speed and would take 4/5 hours to download unless you pay for the premium option to download

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
There are links around for the v0.05 extended update but unfortunately only on those cancerous 'premium file hosts' that throttle DL speed and would take 4/5 hours to download unless you pay for the premium option to download
Yeah, i actually meant the posting Caprice made on Patreon for this. I want to know what was written there. What this extendet version is about.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
If u want to see the new content u have to start a new game...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
as far as i can tell, this is a non-update. plus, dude should learn about anatomy stat. looks to me like a severe case of heredity hip displasia.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I suggest that "Unavoidable NTR" be added to the genre tags.

I was disappointed to see that while there are some nice editions to the extended edition, that douchey clunky forced NTR scene is still there.

Either remove it, or at least let us avoid it... or at the very least add tags that let us know you're going to force us to suffer through unavoidable NTR.

Thanks.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Wow, so the mother just takes off her panties and gives it to her son.... talk about unrealistic, but hot.
Crappy af english tho. Completely terrible

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I suggest that "Unavoidable NTR" be added to the genre tags.

I was disappointed to see that while there are some nice editions to the extended edition, that douchey clunky forced NTR scene is still there.

Either remove it, or at least let us avoid it... or at the very least add tags that let us know you're going to force us to suffer through unavoidable NTR.

Thanks.
So... you haven't read the overview, that literally says you're playing as Jessie and missed the "female protagonist" tag on top of that? I also wasn't happy that you couldn't decide to let it happen or not, but this is not NTR because Jessie is the MC.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
To those out there "doubting" unwilling to patreon this early. I can tell you from personal experience the early stages of development are.. mindblowing. The money required for assets, software, a bleeding edge computer.. stunning amounts of time and learning curves. If good devs can afford a good system... er Ryzen 7.. 32gb ram (at LEAST), 2 1080ti's/titans.. or at least 1070's... a few hundred in assets bare minimum.. And then you put out a game and.. er get $3 a month in patreon and think "is anyone even interested in this thing im putting everything into?"

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
So... you haven't read the overview, that literally says you're playing as Jessie and missed the "female protagonist" tag on top of that? I also wasn't happy that you couldn't decide to let it happen or not, but this is not NTR because Jessie is the MC.
I don't think that's a valid argument. You're playing a game where Jessie is the main character, and you get to make choices that affect her behavior, but it doesn't come across as you actually being Jessie.

Thus for most people (at least most men probably) Jessie is going to be the main sexual interest. You want to control her actions in a way that leads her to interact with the people you desire in a specific way. If you're into incest, then you probably want her to hook up with her son, or potentially even her daughter.

But what you DON'T probably want is some random side character coming in and conquering her before anyone else, and without ANY ability of yours to stop it from happening.

So in that sense, it certainly feels like NTR for the player. Because you're forcing them to watch the player they're interested in and wanting to control who they hook up with, etc... you're forced to watch them hook up with someone you potentially really do NOT want them hooking up with. (Aside from how unnatural and forced the scene feels, as you've barely met this other kid and potentially have no interest in having him be anything more than some side character to drive a more important plot along, like that of his mother and Josh, etc.)

2.70 star(s) 30 Votes